Live Bash In Berlin Discussion Thread - Saturday August 31st 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Overall pretty decent PLE . Enjoyed the show .

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Finally getting around to watching this show. Just saw KO vs Cody. Really good match. Of course Cody was winning but they teasing something bigger. KO turning heel at the show would be too obvious but him being afraid to pull the trigger is def leading to it.

He’s kicking Cody in the penis soon.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's honestly a really interesting character arc he's on right now

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Jade cargill and Bianca win back the tag titles. Another solid match. Not surprised at the result. Isla and Alba def won in Scotland just because they’re Scottish. Bianca and Jade are the ones that WWE see as the stars so now they won their titles back and are two time tag champs.

Reactions: Dale

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre in a sexy green leather outfit.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre. Now this was an awesome match. Punk looked great here. Hopefully his injuries are behind him and he can continue his full time WWE career seamlessly.

This match certainly seemed like the end to the feud. Punk won definitively and took his bracelet back. Idk where they go from here or move on. Either way, great match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
no way Michael Cole just said to Wade Barrett no wonder both of your groups failed :lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Cwalker

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Damn crazy ass match between the terror twins vs Dom and Liv

You wanna talk about building up two babyfaces? Priest and Rhea basically had to fight off the entire Judgment Day and still won the damn match. These two looked unstoppable. Also the crowd going fucking crazy when Liv started beating the shit out of Dom :lol

I do think Judgment Day looked like jobbers though but at this point I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Precisely why I think they need to make a change or two to TJD, they gotta add some size to them to give them more of a presence and threat. They're just all small and feel too much like fodder.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For Randy Orton to get a babyface reaction equal to Gunther in Germany shows how over he is.

Reactions: Tyler2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Awesome match to close the show. Again no surprise that Gunther won. No way he was dropping the title this soon. Randy working a 34 minute match against the best in the company is great. this guy can do this job as long as he wants. Both men beat the hell out of each other and the end was great where Gunther just beat Randy relentlessly until Randy passed out. Crowd was red hot.

Ultimately a very successful PLE

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Caught it all after. Really enjoyed the whole thing too. I found all of the matches entertaining, but I liked the strap match the most. Of course I think it is a set up for a Hell in A Cell match between those two as the rubber match, but we will see.

Reactions: Tranquilo Jay