• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Backlash France Discussion Thread - Saturday May 4th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm gonna give it a chance but my excitement levels for it couldn't be any lower. Bray was the mastermind of the whole thing and even then it dragged ass and seemed to go absolutely nowhere. Hope it helps Bo and whoever to heal though if nothing else.

Butters

That's Me!
To me it sounds like bray changed his mind a lot and couldn’t stick to a solid plan so maybe bo knows the end game of what he wanted and can actually stick to it with hunter.

Dale

Super Moderator
Paul Levesque stated at the conference that the crowd tonight absolutely blew them away and Nick Khan texted him midway through the show "Stadium?" indicating they plan to come back to France in the future and run a bigger venue. Also hinted that Europe can expect many PLE's in the future, name dropping Italy specifically as a place on the list.

Says his 1 message and advice for other places wanting to get a PLE - "Do what France did today. Be loud. Show that you want it"​
You can keep the Rumble, Mania & SummerSlam in the US, send everything else around the world please.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I'm gonna give it a chance but my excitement levels for it couldn't be any lower. Bray was the mastermind of the whole thing and even then it dragged ass and seemed to go absolutely nowhere. Hope it helps Bo and whoever to heal though if nothing else.

Well considering they just resigned Rowan Id say it’s happening sooner than later

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'll watch this tomorrow but I see on social media that the crowd was so loud it's now in the records. I rarely get reasons to be proud of my compatriots so I'll cherish that one.