Little HHH is born

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
if ur a wrestling fan then HHH and Steph are two of the most important people to you. what Mike is saying is that none of us know your sister or that she had a baby but if you want to talk about it then there should be a new baby thread in the General/Serious Discussion to talk about it

The Bo$$

Reaction score
So to be defined as a Wrestling fan I have to care for HHH & Stephanie's personal life? No offense kid, but I don't think that should define a Wrestling Fan.

HHHforever

Reaction score
So to be defined as a Wrestling fan I have to care for HHH & Stephanie's personal life? No offense kid, but I don't think that should define a Wrestling Fan.

No, but to not be defined as a moron then you should know why HHH and Steph having a baby is more important than your sister having one.

-TJ-

No, but to not be defined as a moron then you should know why HHH and Steph having a baby is more important than your sister having one.

That's wrong my friend. Cuase you should care more about your family then wrestling. People who dun have no life.

HHHforever

Reaction score
That's wrong my friend. Cuase you should care more about your family then wrestling. People who dun have no life.

Obviously you missed my meaning. On an internet WRESTLING forum it's by far more important that HHH and Stephanie are having a baby rather than some blueberry with a stupid fucking username's sister having a baby.

Beer Money Army

I think HHH is :( right now, his daughters could only become Women's Champions in the future and not World Champions. :shifty:

Yeah i think hhh :(, because it's not another male for him to beat....

good on them, i take this could be why vince is off tv....

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah congrats to Trips n steph on the birth of there daughter, Still no future wwe or heavyweight champ tho. Oh well maybe a future wwe diva in the making instead :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn Triple H really know's how to pipe! Wasn't Aurrora born around the same time last year?