Little HHH is born

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Congrats to Triple H & Stephanie McMahon on their new addition to the family. We have just learned from a source backstage at RAW that Stephanie has given birth to a baby girl.

The couple has one daughter already, Aurrora Rose.

----

Congrats... That's crazy though, because apparently today is Triple H's birthday as well, according to 24wrestling.com. Pretty good gift.

The Rated R CMStar

We still need HHH's SON. Future 1002 World Heavyweight Championship

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think HHH is :( right now, his daughters could only become Women's Champions in the future and not World Champions. :shifty:

chessarmy

We still need HHH's SON. Future 1002 World Heavyweight Championship

hahaha thats funny. Well, congrats to Trips and maybe his daughter can be 1002 time Womens champion one day

Vandy316

Reaction score
well Paul, i think you need to put a Y chromosome in the forumula sometime soon

-TJ-

HHH is gonna keep trying and trying until he gets a boy to become 25 time WHC in the future :shifty: Steph might have some probelms with that though......... nahhhhhh........ she'll be fine.

The Bo$$

Reaction score
Who cares. My sister just had a baby last year, will we talk about it? Not at all.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Are you in anyway important to the world whatsoever? No, which is why no one cares about your sister having a baby.

The Bo$$

Reaction score
Then I shall not worry about an unimportant person, or persons like Triple H & Stephanie.

-TJ-

I do........ :)

lol :p anyway on another note.

If HHH keeps doing that Vince might get pissed at him and make him job :g: