Lita to be inducted to 2014 Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cool. I'm guessing AJ will be the one to induct her. :haha:

Joking aside, Trish makes the most sense. She and Lita were each other's greatest adversaries.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Joking aside, Trish makes the most sense. She and Lita were each other's greatest adversaries.
don't they have real life heat? What with AJ taking her man and all.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

They'll have Eva do it, lol.

Thats a joke btw

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
She was awesome.... I don't remember any other female wrestler in history pulling off the things she did... moonsaults, splashes, taking huge bumps from male wrestlers. She is in my top 3 female wrestlers of all time alongside Trish Stratus and Mae Young, in no particular order.

tumblr_mdwknijO3t1rupwxao3_250.gif

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
Lita is my all time favorite diva and was my idol growing up. Its great to see she is going to inducted into the hall of fame. I hope Trish inducts her!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lita is my all time favorite diva and was my idol growing up. Its great to see she is going to inducted into the hall of fame. I hope Trish inducts her!
Hey newbie! You should go make a "hello" thread in the ramp section! Nice taste in wrestlers too :true:

Reactions: Butters!