Lita possibly in something "terrible and shitty"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
uh I just got the news seen it and posted it.

why don't you check the fucking forum before posting old ass shit? We have a thread on this already

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Considering what Hardy is sticking it into I don't think he is too worried about Lita.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I do and it never there when I check.

It was the 5th or 6th thread on the first page with a very clear title. You must be either blind or Blue.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Terrible and shitty? Sounds like they decided to get kinky and eat each other's shit. Explains why they don't want to talk about it.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I agree with the people not defending Kelly Kelly. She is pretty much a whore.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How would you know, fuck face
aa536a3e78c5dc62832fa9e45d572490.gif

NM - found a decent one, finally. third time was the charm.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hate to break it to everyone... But yes, Kelly has had a number of "career incentives" for her age. Including CM Punk. Her break out role was a strip tease for TNA I believe. No one knows how many guys she has been with but I can assure you all... It was more than a handful. Most wrestlers end up sleeping around with Divas because the Divas are just as easy as they are. They are on the road most of the time & its easier for them to have hook ups than relationships. Ask John Cena... I am not judging Kelly but in all honesty... She is far, far from a virgin.