List all your Infractions that you have Received

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah, MJ gave me a stream violation... it was a spoiler... blueberry.

Wrestling Station

Yeah This Guy, the only person that can infract you is an admin. so, good job to stay safe with all the possiblities of having a warning or infraction coz that stake is high for you :dry: lol.

This Guy

Yeah This Guy, the only person that can infract you is an admin. so, good job to stay safe with all the possiblities of having a warning or infraction coz that stake is high for you :dry: lol.

I haven't always been on staff though have I? Look at almost every member of this staff has infractions on there profile from before they were staff. Not I though. Its really not that hard to follow simple rules. I always laugh, even now at some of the people in here as they post there infractions still bitching saying it wasn't justified. Its like....

"did you do what the infraction said you did?"

random user: "yeah but it was crap" or "I don't think it should be against the rules so I shouldn't have got one" or "I used to do it all the time and never got one before"

simple answer is, if its against the rules, don't do it! and if you do, don't bitch about getting an infraction over it, cause you knew it was against the rules, and if you didn't know it was against the rules then its still your fault because you obviously didn't take the time to learn the rules. Bottom line is the only one to blame for your infraction is yourself so don't bitch about it, just get over it.

Wrestling Station

^bad thing coz nobody from staff will got to know you lol.

Hometown Kid

^ I think they will considering I make my own rules...& then I break those rules that I make!

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I haven't always been on staff though have I? Look at almost every member of this staff has infractions on there profile from before they were staff. Not I though. Its really not that hard to follow simple rules. I always laugh, even now at some of the people in here as they post there infractions still bitching saying it wasn't justified. Its like....

"did you do what the infraction said you did?"

random user: "yeah but it was crap" or "I don't think it should be against the rules so I shouldn't have got one" or "I used to do it all the time and never got one before"

simple answer is, if its against the rules, don't do it! and if you do, don't bitch about getting an infraction over it, cause you knew it was against the rules, and if you didn't know it was against the rules then its still your fault because you obviously didn't take the time to learn the rules. Bottom line is the only one to blame for your infraction is yourself so don't bitch about it, just get over it.

I knew pretty well it was against the rules, I just wanted to cause shit :p

xtremebadass

I am the ideal member, haven't had an infaction in over two years, I have never had any sort of punishment or infraction on this site ever, hell I never even got neg repped, except that one time by this one member, but I chased his ass out of this site no problem.

This Guy

^ I think they will considering I make my own rules...& then I break those rules that I make!

Seriously dude, I know your trying to be funny, but its really not funny and you really got to stop saying this stuff.

Hometown Kid

Seriously dude, I know your trying to be funny, but its really not funny and you really got to stop saying this stuff.

I'm not trying to be funny. Didn't you see the guy with the Straight-Edge under his user name? Like I said i've chilled out on it but once in a while it comes up...sorry if it upsets you. you're pretty cool & I try to follow your advice & everything but it's not funny nor do I want it to be...sorry for going off topic btw. :cheezy:

This Guy

Dude, I'm not making fun of the straight edge part. And that other guy just says he's straight edged anyways. He doesn't claim to be a "Straight Edge Renegade who makes his own rules then breaks them" Thats the part that your trying to be funny on, you even said so in my questions thread that you say the "make my own rules and then break them" to be funny....but its not funny. It just makes you sound like a total dumb ass.

And for someone who is backing off on saying, how come you posted it in like 5 different threads yesterday? I don't think your backing off at all. But no one says you have to, I just advise that you stop saying it. Because no one is going to respect you if your saying it all the time because as I said, you sound like a dumb ass.

Reaction score
I am the ideal member, haven't had an infaction in over two years, I have never had any sort of punishment or infraction on this site ever, hell I never even got neg repped, except that one time by this one member, but I chased his ass out of this site no problem.

Same here, Its been more than a year since my last infraction and the only red rep i got was from MonkeyStyle for not picking the doors in the battle of the bands thread.