Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
Yeah but again, why would proving you can neighbourise do that?

Could you give me your PoE as things stand now please?
Lethal > Tweet > T-P > Phenom

Tweet not dying despite being CP's top scum read is something that should probably carry more weight now.

Gonna rule out Chevy cause his claim checks out and I'm gonna feel like an absolute dummy if you're scum. I mean I guess anything's possible, but whatever.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its important to note that Flay was obvtown on Day 1, so Poysers point about lethal not knowing Magic was the Sk is moot. Theres also the fact magic wasnt II (which if Im being fair, raises questions about your cop shot) which means that if Lethal is the roletracker, theyd know hes the SK 100%

My problem with lynching Lethal is ... theres no nice way to say it, but him not making sense isnt really indicative of anything. His usage looks like roletracker usage, and his justification for tracking Tpein (I wanted to clear him) is just nonsense, but is it possible hes town and legit thought that was a silver bullet?

Alco

Reaction score
Its important to note that Flay was obvtown on Day 1, so Poysers point about lethal not knowing Magic was the Sk is moot. Theres also the fact magic wasnt II (which if Im being fair, raises questions about your cop shot) which means that if Lethal is the roletracker, theyd know hes the SK 100%

My problem with lynching Lethal is ... theres no nice way to say it, but him not making sense isnt really indicative of anything. His usage looks like roletracker usage, and his justification for tracking Tpein (I wanted to clear him) is just nonsense, but is it possible hes town and legit thought that was a silver bullet?
I guess it's possible yes and we need to be careful obviously, given the numbers. I still think it's more likely he's just a scum roletracker.

Alco

Reaction score
Scum tracking T-pein might make some sense if they thought he's a bit of a wild card and wanted to be sure he could do no harm or something.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:defeatedrob

Alright ima make a list for why people can be town or scum, if only to organize my own thoughts.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I think we oughta start thinking about scum in terms of what actual teams make sense, and more importantly which teams we can rule out.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im putting together some read and alignment grids

If you havent already, could everyone chuck their PoE down, and which teams make sense

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
3] Chevy - Has seemed "normal" throughout and since I caught him off of one post last game that oughta mean something. The stuff he's been pushing for the most part was rather odd (thinking of sussing Poyser for saying "four" here) but I actually think that's more likely to be his town game. Poyser suggested he might be leaning into that stuff too much but I don't think he was on to something here. If anything his play around Greeny looked a bit funny, what with him giving him the benefit of the doubt. Not a priority imo.

5] Alco - Play has seemed alright but I can't remember if there were any reasons for me to clear him outright. The claim is neither here nor there, and the most concerning fact about that one is that apparently he used the Cop shot n2 instead of n1. Could easily fit into any scum team of two I could think of.

7] Odo - Seems to have taken more of a backseat throughout this game, if the SK hadn't already flipped I'd say he's playing this game like an indy. Looks good based on play around the flipped scum; I know his scum meta entails getting rid of the deadweight ASAP, but this seemed like more than that, he's been getting ahead of the scum lynches to a degree that I'd call it unlikely to be a bus. Not a priority.

10] Lethal Banks - There's been games where Lethal looked obvtown from the start and this wasn't it. The claim and the usage of the role could easily be the Roletracker and since a Rolecop hasn't flipped yet, it's looking more and more likely that that's his actual role.

12] PHEN0M - Stump claim is whatever, I'm on record saying that I didn't like his d1 play, but ever since then I think he's improved. I just get this vibe from him that he's actually trying to solve the game. Still with the way POE is shaping up I don't think that's enough to conclusively clear him.

13] T-Pein™ - Still got him on ignore, I haven't read a single post of his. Fuck scum for likely making me have to unignore him for tomorrow.

Tl;dr version, individual player POE is (most to least sus):

Lethal
Alco
T-Pein
PHEN0M
Odo/Chevy

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
not sure how else to explain this other than it feels like setup wise a tracker would be a good counter for a seraph. or is that crazy talk?

I'm having Norse flashbacks here.

Okay Chevy claiming is good, I just wanted to wait for him actually

I'm a JOAT. Watcher, BG, Cop, Neighbourizer

N1: saw Chevy visiting Odo
N2: Copped CP
N3: guarded Odo

:heston how convenient. Claims after Evans claims so there's no risk of being stung. BG shot with a seraph around. Hmmm.

I am.
That's why ace saw me do nothing.
Cuz i cant...

Ummmmm.

Sounds good.

I meant lethal here.

He's caring enough to notice mistakes and rectify them

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jesus the scum lads are really pulling their chain to get me as the prime mislynch.

I'm going to track Alco tonight and see if he's bullshitting.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As far as teams go:

Lethal not teamed with Alco cause scum don't have the Watcher AND the Tracker AND a Ninja
Lethal unlikely to be teamed with N0M because of the way N0M has him on top of his POE and doesn't seem to be interested in changing that anytime soon

TP probably not teamed with N0M because who fakes a duel on his own teammate

Chevy/Odo probably never scum unless it's exactly the two of them, in which case RIP us

These are off the top of my head, I don't do rereads so if people got arguments for why certain teams can't coexist on top of these, feel free to speak

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Im putting together some read and alignment grids

If you havent already, could everyone chuck their PoE down, and which teams make sense

3] Chevy
5] Alco

6] Tweet
7] Odo
10] Lethal Banks
12] PHEN0M
13] T-Pein™

My order preference: Chevy > Alco > Tweet > T-Pein > PHEN0M > Odo

Would TFW be bastard enough for a scum stump?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
As far as teams go:

Lethal not teamed with Alco cause scum don't have the Watcher AND the Tracker AND a Ninja
Lethal unlikely to be teamed with N0M because of the way N0M has him on top of his POE and doesn't seem to be interested in changing that anytime soon

TP probably not teamed with N0M because who fakes a duel on his own teammate

Chevy/Odo probably never scum unless it's exactly the two of them, in which case RIP us

These are off the top of my head, I don't do rereads so if people got arguments for why certain teams can't coexist on top of these, feel free to speak

I like this. Not paper pushing. Delivering the goods :)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So yeah in a nutshell I think we're on the right track but also it's kinda fucked that we mislynched one time out of 4 and are in MyLo lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually now that I think of it, is it MyLo? Maybe it's just 3 scum because 11/4/1 seems like a bit of a cunty split imo?