Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The thing that feels odd about Odo for me on Option B is how he's okay with Alco's claim after pointing out that a watcher is unlikely and any protection is going to be suspicious if he believes I'm town. It just feels like nursing the claim through to push onto Lethal. We've also ignored any possibility of Alco using that neighbouriser shot. Something just felt kind of odd there.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
not saying that gives me more reason to suspect Odo now after giving him a town read all game fwiw, just airing my thoughts

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m sticking to my POE list, i think lethal is probably scum and would be my next preferred lynch

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Alco

Reaction score
The thing that feels odd about Odo for me on Option B is how he's okay with Alco's claim after pointing out that a watcher is unlikely and any protection is going to be suspicious if he believes I'm town. It just feels like nursing the claim through to push onto Lethal. We've also ignored any possibility of Alco using that neighbouriser shot. Something just felt kind of odd there.
But I can still use the neighbouriser shot? I'm prepared to neighbourize you if that would make you buy it, tbh

Alco

Reaction score
@PHEN0M I know it's been ruled out somewhat, but couldn't Poyser have just hid behind Greeny in the end? That would make some logical sense given the list he put forward and Greeny flipping scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Yeah but its a JOAT isnt it - If he claimed a full version of any of those roles then its a different question. The biggest fear I have is that hes a rolewatcher who knew the claim was shaky, but then as you quite rightly pointed out, if he neighbourises someone (namely me) then that would make that less likely

I was also half asleep when you were asking me for thoughts :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@PHEN0M I know it's been ruled out somewhat, but couldn't Poyser have just hid behind Greeny in the end? That would make some logical sense given the list he put forward and Greeny flipping scum.

How likely do you think that is, knowing Poyser?

Alco

Reaction score
or I could neighbourize Odo, I don't particularly care. I'm working make-to-order here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But I can still use the neighbouriser shot? I'm prepared to neighbourize you if that would make you buy it, tbh

Wait, what? Why are you trying to sell a claim here?

Alco

Reaction score
How likely do you think that is, knowing Poyser?
It's unlikely given the reasons you put forth but then again sometimes the answer's just in front of our noses

Alco

Reaction score
Wait, what? Why are you trying to sell a claim here?
Cause I want us to win so I want to take myself out of poe to avoid a mislynch ?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cause I want us to win so I want to take myself out of poe to avoid a mislynch ?

How would neighbourising Evans achieve that exactly? You arent going to have claimed it unless you can do it cause the roleblocker is dead :pogba

Alco

Reaction score
I want to avoid a quick turnaround on me as has happened many, many times in the past.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I want to avoid a quick turnaround on me as has happened many, many times in the past.

Yeah but again, why would proving you can neighbourise do that?

Could you give me your PoE as things stand now please?