Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
evans your case on me rn is basically "you did not perceive and correctly process every possible relevant piece of info in real time, you must be scum"

AM I ELITE OR NOT MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
His point was essentially, now we know lethal is definitely a tracker, there’s no reason to think he’s scum unless a watcher claims because scum obv had a ninja for a reason

he obv could have made this conclusion earlier sure, but I’m not sure what you think the scum play is exactly? Like what’s he trying to achieve with it?

I’m still thinking of the plays myself, especially with wanting to keep Magic alive over Lethal. I made a point earlier about how his read on Magic slowly changed after he was linking you two in early game. I’m not sure D2 they would have known he was the SK, but it’s not unthinkable that he’d be a target.

I found the quick pivot from being so set on Lethal to Magic very weird and disingenuous. Especially that he felt strongly enough that he was contesting info.

He then announced the theory of Lethal scum tracker and Magic SK that even gave @PHEN0M pause. Now half of that theory is proven right, he wants to out the watcher and is now not wanting to go near Lethal

CraigPelton

Reaction score
A lot of what I throw out on d1s is just to make stuff happen and gauge reactions lol idk why people don't get this by now, haven't you noticed I always get more serious later in the game?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
my meta as a mafia player has never been "makes good plays d1", it's always that I'm dangerous to leave alive later in the game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m still thinking of the plays myself, especially with wanting to keep Magic alive over Lethal. I made a point earlier about how his read on Magic slowly changed after he was linking you two in early game. I’m not sure D2 they would have known he was the SK, but it’s not unthinkable that he’d be a target.

I found the quick pivot from being so set on Lethal to Magic very weird and disingenuous. Especially that he felt strongly enough that he was contesting info.

He then announced the theory of Lethal scum tracker and Magic SK that even gave @PHEN0M pause. Now half of that theory is proven right, he wants to out the watcher and is now not wanting to go near Lethal
I’m not really sure why he would change his mind on lethal as scum though after he was given MORE ammunition to go for it

Reactions: Evans

CraigPelton

Reaction score

so you think I knew magic was the SK and decided to defend him against info?

I already explained why I voted magic, I expected that if lethal was making a shit play that after his meltdown post he wouldn't come back. he did come back, that told me he probably had something whether he was mafia or not. he did. I was right.

Lethal scum/Magic SK was a speculation but like I said multiple times I did not view that as more likely as the idea Lethal was just BS'ing. once it turned out he wasn't BS'ing I had to re-evaluate, and considering the ninja flip it would be silly to lynch Lethal without a watcher claim/flip. No I am NOT trying to get the watcher to claim in any way.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Let me be very clear: A watcher claim does not mean Lethal is scum. There is no reason for the watcher to claim unless they have damning info on somebody.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And even then you should try to get them lynched without claiming if you can

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
already explained why I voted magic, I expected that if lethal was making a shit play that after his meltdown post he wouldn't come back. he did come back, that told me he probably had something whether he was mafia or not. he did. I was right

but you voted 30 minutes after you were contesting his info as you believed he was scum. So if your reasoning was waiting to see if he came back then that’s not long of a wait?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
bro what the fuck does it matter how much time passed you are grasping so fucking hard

HE DID COME BACK.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I guess there's no reason to consider lethal scum until a watcher claims
Let me be very clear: A watcher claim does not mean Lethal is scum. There is no reason for the watcher to claim unless they have damning info on somebody.

So why are you no longer considering Lethal scum after your theory of Magic being SK and Lethal being scum is beginning to look more likely?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
bro what the fuck does it matter how much time passed you are grasping so fucking hard

HE DID COME BACK.

Im asking what changed your mind in 30 minutes to just swing onto Magic

CraigPelton

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CraigPelton

Reaction score
IS THIS A FUCKING PSYOP

IS POYSER BEYIND IT

PSYOP