Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It appears I'm off in my own little world again :jade

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Turns out Poyser is the ninja :oops:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
No, youre not reading my question

you asserted it’s weird that cp wants to push you despite you not reading him scum. I’m asking why you reading/not reading him scum is relevant to him wanting to push you
nah he said its weird that I want him to push me

I don't care if he pushes me or not though because he's scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
No, youre not reading my question

you asserted it’s weird that cp wants to push you despite you not reading him scum. I’m asking why you reading/not reading him scum is relevant to him wanting to push you
No I'm saying it's weird for him to want me to push him despite me not reading him scum. Why would I push a town lean?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But he said that flay clearly doesn’t wanna be out early, that contradicts your point lol

yeah I’ve been a blueberry here
:heston

I still like his play around Flay and the town read. I’d disagree that Flay cared about not wanting to go out early by coming after you day one.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I told you to push me when you were sussing me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah I’ve been a blueberry here
:heston

I still like his play around Flay and the town read. I’d disagree that Flay cared about not wanting to go out early by coming after you day one.
Yeah, my point isn’t about flay really he was obvious town. My point is more that rage doesn’t have the resources to make well any of these assumptions that he made lel

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I dunno what to tell you tweet, this exchange makes perfect sense lol

can you explain to me why please?

A watcher could confirm the result sure, but why does this dismiss that this could have been a thought prior to the Magic lynch? Why would he want to lynch Lethal over Magic at that point with the info claim? Like it just fees very disingenuously late.

like genuinely asking here lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
can you explain to me why please?

A watcher could confirm the result sure, but why does this dismiss that this could have been a thought prior to the Magic lynch? Why would he want to lynch Lethal over Magic at that point with the info claim? Like it just fees very disingenuously late.

like genuinely asking here lol
His point was essentially, now we know lethal is definitely a tracker, there’s no reason to think he’s scum unless a watcher claims because scum obv had a ninja for a reason

he obv could have made this conclusion earlier sure, but I’m not sure what you think the scum play is exactly? Like what’s he trying to achieve with it?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
just because something could have been a thought doesn't mean that it was, and what is the scum motivation for me voicing the thought later instead of staying on "lethal is scum"?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
god damn it poyser