Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because now we know Lethal's info was legitimate

Lol what

you were pushing Lethal is scum tracker and Magic was SK, what’s made you waiver from your point there considering half of your theory has been proven right?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Lol what

you were pushing Lethal is scum tracker and Magic was SK, what’s made you waiver from your point there considering half of your theory has been proven right?
sometimes when I spend more time thinking about something, my view on it changes :oops:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn’t read too much into that post no, I interpreted it as him saying a scum player is going to be more concerned about being caught and lynched than someone who is town.

Which for a new player, isn’t a terrible point to be making.
Huh how do you get this from his post at all

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Huh how do you get this from his post at all

Nobody would make this much effort unless they are town, You gave me a frosty greeting but I think you're genuine.
I'm sure you're overjoyed by this.
Okay I'm completely new, so I can't think someone made inordinate amount of effort?
Pull your head out of your ass.

his whole interaction around Flay made me think that. He points out that Flays effort makes him look town, his follow up post about “someone not wanting to be out early” lines up with the thought that he thinks scum wouldn’t draw attention to themselves out of fear of being caught.

From a new player with no experience of players metaa, I don’t see anything bad off that.

I think pushing him as scum off low activity is low hanging fruits tbh

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But I do agree I want to see more @RageGreeny posts

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Could you humour me and have a refresh of the interaction where he was suggesting Lethal over Magic and the posts hes now making and give your honest thoughts, ignoring any paranoia or impact from other players please?
I know what post you're talking about and in a vacuum I agree, that post is weird. About as weird as him wanting me to push him despite the fact that I'm not reading him scum anymore. Idk why but he's kinda :reigns3 like that this game.

Reactions: Evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
his whole interaction around Flay made me think that. He points out that Flays effort makes him look town, his follow up post about “someone not wanting to be out early” lines up with the thought that he thinks scum wouldn’t draw attention to themselves out of fear of being caught.

From a new player with no experience of players metaa, I don’t see anything bad off that.

I think pushing him as scum off low activity is low hanging fruits tbh
But he said that flay clearly doesn’t wanna be out early, that contradicts your point lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I know what post you're talking about and in a vacuum I agree, that post is weird. About as weird as him wanting me to push him despite the fact that I'm not reading him scum anymore. Idk why but he's kinda :reigns3 like that this game.
Why is you reading him scum relevant to him wanting to push you lol?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ah yes, you changed your mind before the flip because the flip proved you right

:swaggyp
huh? we were talking about my post about the watcher

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why is you reading him scum relevant to him wanting to push you lol?
I'm not reading him scum, this is the second time now I'm correcting you on this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
huh? we were talking about my post about the watcher
I thought we were talking about your reasons for changing your mind about Lethal

I just... you know what never mind

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not reading him scum, this is the second time now I'm correcting you on this.
No, youre not reading my question

you asserted it’s weird that cp wants to push you despite you not reading him scum. I’m asking why you reading/not reading him scum is relevant to him wanting to push you