Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Your town read on me from the Blaine wagon also seems really generous like Odo said lol, I feel like Magic and Poyser had more substantive reasons for town reading me i.e being less image concerned and whatever Poyser said that was good I don't remember

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Your town read on me from the Blaine wagon also seems really generous like Odo said lol, I feel like Magic and Poyser had more substantive reasons for town reading me i.e being less image concerned and whatever Poyser said that was good I don't remember
Well I had you as my top town read last game and you were scum. And also generally speaking I find you to be very much the same as either alignment, so combining those two things I'd rather try to read you on interactions with flipped people, and so far there's plenty to like there :cozy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Well I had you as my top town read last game and you were scum. And also generally speaking I find you to be very much the same as either alignment, so combining those two things I'd rather try to read you on interactions with flipped people, and so far there's plenty to like there :cozy
But there's not much difference in how I approached Blaine this game vs Evans last game? So it seems to me you should be much more wary of me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But there's not much difference in how I approached Blaine this game vs Evans last game? So it seems to me you should be much more wary of me.
I already talked about this, I said I don't expect you to hard bus a teammate d1 two games in a row, especially considering it did exactly nothing for you last game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean I can read you scum again and try pushing you tomorrow if that's what you'd prefer? :jade

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
95944AAD-1466-4A9D-9289-F9CA7C837DA6.gif

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hello my phen0menal pal

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
lol
Start the phase
where everyone @

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I still have an hour to finalize actions bro

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lurking, waiting for the night post.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Night 1

Chloe B was killed.

You are Gail Vella, Reporter

SEI_75238960.jpg

AC-12 Aligned

Much like AC-12, you dug deeper in to corruption in the police force using your status as news reporter to make contact.

In this game you are the Reporter. Each night you may visit a player to see if they are home.

You win when all threats to AC-12 have been eliminated.

Doddsy was killed.

You are Superintendent Ted Hastings, Jailkeeper [2-Shot]

p04xk59h.jpg

AC-12 Aligned

As head of AC-12 you have final say and approval on any investigations that take place.

In this game you are the Jailkeeper [2-Shot]. On any night you may select a player to 'Jailkeep' this will protect the target from any kills and also roleblock that player as well.

You win when all threats to AC-12 have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. You have 24 Hours.

Day 2 Countdown

Reactions: RageGreeny