Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace kinda reads scummy to me on readback not gonna lie. He just said I’m probably town cos he’s great at reading me and never elaborated at all but I have him as usually pretty keen to show off his meta read of me so it strikes odd

then again I’m also not entirely sure why you’d encourage people to get off me there when you could just let me sink either. Suppose I had claimed tho by then. It’s kinda hard to suss a guy claiming hider as scum when you know it’s legit because there’s gonna be blowback. It’s kinda why I originally had phenom as town for doubling down

Ace

Reaction score
I don't have specific posts I can quote or anything, I'm just confident based on a general read of how you're playing that you're town.

Stuff like even when people were over really sussing you but discussing stuff that at all involved you, you kept defending yourself, which strikes me as something you'd do as town whereas as scum you're generally far more cowardly and would be more than happy to move away from the suss on you.

Tbh I don't wanna defend myself too much cos it may make it more or less obvious who you're gonna hide behind.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Maybe add Phenom to the list?

Alco

Reaction score
If you want to go 3, I'd add Phenom or Lethal, personally.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Good stuff on that lynch.

My head is fucking killing me rn

Chloe B

Reaction score
Maybe add Phenom to the list?

Nah unless he's doing the thing where he's posting who he visited right before Night ends then just leave it to 2 options for us to figure out

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1] Doddsy
2] Ace
3] Chevy
4] Poyser
5] Alco

6] Tweet
7] Odo
8] RageGreeny
10] Lethal Banks

11] Chloe B
12] PHEN0M
13] T-Pein™
14] CraigPelton
15] Showtime

16] Wang Chung

tbhtbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Before people ask why I got CP as blue, in hindsight I probably overreacted to his play around Poyser, he's been looking fine outside of that and his position on the Blaine wagon oughta speak for itself. Could be a bus like last game but I'd like to think that for all the good it did him last time, he wouldn't just hard bus the first teammate that got into trouble again.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Same for Odo btw, I don't think he's moved off of Blaine after voting him first time, again it could be a bus but that weird razor thingy says the odds favour the scenario that it wasn't.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Interesting. I still think its well within range for that to be a bus - by the time he rejoined the thread, blaine was already in deep shit so what may have started as a gentle prod vote became something he had to commit to. He also did precisely nothing to advance the lynch if memory serves me correct, but then acted like it was his wagon in the post mortem

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tbf i saw the him taking credit thing as tongue in cheek