Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
That you’re not exactly being consistent with your apparent pov

you find it inconsistent i forgot a single point that i made when quoting something around page 25 on the thread when we're now on page 73 aka about 700 posts later and it was more about you than it was about blaine?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you find it inconsistent i forgot a single point that i made when quoting something around page 25 on the thread when we're now on page 73 aka about 700 posts later and it was more about you than it was about blaine?
I mean it’s pretty objectively inconsistent there chief

you painted blaine as scum when you wanted to use it against me
Now you’re saying you don’t think he’s gonna flip scum

and forgetting one of the reasons you think I’m scum or who my possible teammates are points to them not being genuine thoughts lmao

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
based on what

frustration =/= thinking im done at all
Bro do you remember your early play at all?

In fact that's my gripe about this game rn, we seem to be talking in circles a lot but nothing's actually getting done.
Well maybe you should have just lynched poyser earlier then

Theme spec is shit in 100% of cases

not only that, but what would be the fucking point in him leaking like that? Like it’s pretty obvious there’s probably 4 mafia members based on simple maths, I don’t really see how your thought process goes from “cp says the number four. There are four bad guys in this theme. Cp is scum”. Like :swaggyp

I even explained to you what he meant, and pointed out that he’s mentioned it before and you just didn’t reply to it and continued acting like you had any kind of coherent point, which you don’t
Incorrect remember my sick theme spec on lethal being a paranoid cop

apologies if you already explained sir but why is lynching doddsy optimal in your view?
I don't know if you've realised this as you're not be, but I am literally his preferred lynch 100% of the time if I'm alive in every game he's played so far. This isn't even an exaggeration

He’s changed that to pushing me every game
FAKE NEWS

As I said my track record of reading you is good and I town read you just as often as I scum read you. You probably just remember me as annoying for pushing you as scum so regularly

Also can we lynch Poyser instead Blaine lynch is useless

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I legit don’t remember the last game you didn’t push me other than the game I was actually scum with big man

your record isn’t even close to being good lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I legit don’t remember the last game you didn’t push me other than the game I was actually scum with big man

your record isn’t even close to being good lol
I legit didn't push you last game incorrectly I thought you were town, prior to that I caught you out like day 1.

You can keep saying it we both know what's true

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I legit didn't push you last game incorrectly I thought you were town, prior to that I caught you out like day 1.

You can keep saying it we both know what's true
I don’t recall you mentioning me at all last game one way or the other, you definitely didn’t call me town. I also was the only person in the entire thread that defended you
The game before that you said you didn’t mind me and I was scum

I just know for a fact that you push me a lot when I’m both town and scum, you’re not even close to being accurate. I’ve even made reference in the past that I find it hard to read you because I just think you talk absolute shite these days as either alignment. I have a similar experience to Odo where whenever we are around together you just call my posts woeful and that’s about it lmao

RageGreeny

Reaction score
what are you basing this effort stuff on.

aren't you like completely new?
Okay I'm completely new, so I can't think someone made inordinate amount of effort?
Pull your head out of your ass.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don’t recall you mentioning me at all last game one way or the other, you definitely didn’t call me town. I also was the only person in the entire thread that defended you
The game before that you said you didn’t mind me and I was scum

I just know for a fact that you push me a lot when I’m both town and scum, you’re not even close to being accurate. I’ve even made reference in the past that I find it hard to read you because I just think you talk absolute shite these days as either alignment. I have a similar experience to Odo where whenever we are around together you just call my posts woeful and that’s about it lmao

Maybe I'm thinking of the game before, they were both very quick

I push you a lot when you're scum, I rarely push you when you end up flipping town. It happens but not often.

I rarely use the word woeful so you're both full of shite tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean it’s pretty objectively inconsistent there chief

you painted blaine as scum when you wanted to use it against me
Now you’re saying you don’t think he’s gonna flip scum

and forgetting one of the reasons you think I’m scum or who my possible teammates are points to them not being genuine thoughts lmao

i didn't really paint blaine as scum for that, i thought your scenario was weird and if blaine happened to be scum it would look bad on you for bringing it up so pre-emptively.

and like normally that would be true, but again i went through about 50 pages and you're trying to hold an individual point that i made near the beginning as if that is the crux of my case against you.

RageGreeny

Reaction score
Evans, from your perspective based on any conversations youve had, how much could greeny feasibly know about mafia before coming into this game?
My knowledge of the game is:
Evans tells me it's fun and sends me the roman thread, I read a couple posts and can't make out heads or tails of what's going on because of so many game idioms, I join this and one or two posters SERIOUSLY over estimate their cold reading abilities.:toomanykobes

RageGreeny

Reaction score
But why would you associate that level of effort for a town player?
Because to me it seems super defensive, the guy strikes me as a bit of a holier than thou from the limited interaction I had with him, type of guy who instead of just defending himself starts busting out bare examples like he's doing a uni dissertation.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lmao at the peeps pretending like we need to vote blaine go get a lynch