Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I understand thinking it’s more likely he hid behind ace than Alco 100%, but I can’t imagine Poyser hiding behind rage at all

You put 0 stock in the only name colored non-blue on that list, that were assuming are his potential hider targets, being Rage?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t think either of them can claim anything that would deter anyone, all of the town power roles are out

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’d like it if we could try to let them arrive and claim before we start throwing around votes
They havent posted for like 2 days each, what are the chances they're gonna come in and claim now?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I understand thinking it’s more likely he hid behind ace than Alco 100%, but I can’t imagine Poyser hiding behind rage at all

Also, if you think this, why would we vote Rage today and not Ace?I’d prefer Ace personally

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
They havent posted for like 2 days each, what are the chances they're gonna come in and claim now?

Maybe we can get a replacement? There a little over 9 hours, would like to get some reads from people and some dialogue if we can on top of the claims from those two.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You put 0 stock in the only name colored non-blue on that list, that were assuming are his potential hider targets, being Rage?

yes, or close to 0 I guess. Poyser would be trying to win the game outright, hiding behind rage doesn’t advance that unless he wanted to clear him. He looks like lost scum based on his variable knowledge levels of mafia but he explicitly said he was trying to catch scum so I’m ruling that out

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, if you think this, why would we vote Rage today and not Ace?I’d prefer Ace personally

because it’s feasible Poyser hid behind you or Alco also, and we can’t afford to be wrong realistically

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
yes, or close to 0 I guess. Poyser would be trying to win the game outright, hiding behind rage doesn’t advance that unless he wanted to clear him. He looks like lost scum based on his variable knowledge levels of mafia but he explicitly said he was trying to catch scum so I’m ruling that out

I’m not disagreeing with you, so you’re thinking we have at least 2 scum out of me, Alco, Ace and greeny at this point?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
because it’s feasible Poyser hid behind you or Alco also, and we can’t afford to be wrong realistically

My personal view point says it’s wild to think he would hide behind me. Poyser and i had that conversation about the vig shooting me as the claimed stump, you think he’d want to potentially get himself shot hiding behind me?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That first post about the 2 scum, meaning you think Greeny and then one of me, Ace and Alco.

Alco

Reaction score
Well, much like Phenom, I know 100% Poyser didn't hide behind me.

Which I guess if we want to believe Phenom, all but guarantees Ace was Poyser's target

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think lynching Ace and Greeny is gonna always hit at least one scum, likely two.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My personal view point says it’s wild to think he would hide behind me. Poyser and i had that conversation about the vig shooting me as the claimed stump, you think he’d want to potentially get himself shot hiding behind me?

Could you quote this for me please?

wrt your question, that’s pretty much where I’m at yes

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
100% agree with you tweet. I also see what Odo meant and why he may want to go greeny still over Ace.