Limewire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get songs from Limewire onto ITunes and then onto my Ipod? I've tried having both on at the same time, and then dragging and dropping, but it didn't work, and i dont know what else would work.

Anyhelp would get some rep and a big thank you in arabic, and my friendship (if i'm feeling christmas-y)

Enigma22

Reaction score
u just drag the songs from the limewire library to the itunes library and then from there u drag them to ur ipod.

Wrestling Station

what youre typing is not arabic, is just some random alphabets of arabic with no common sense.

and as Enigma said, thats the way to do it.

CT Styles

when its 100% completed drag the file into iTunes, then plug ur iPod in and it should update or just drag the songs to the iPod icon.

Famou$ 187

Doesn't Limewire have a virus. Cause every time I download Limewire and try to use it Limewire won't search for any songs or nothing. It just has a lock up on the Limewire thing.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
idk.

How do I drag the file onto ITunes?

When I have both limewire and ITunes on at the same time, my limewire songs will be in a playlist (like a CD in the drive), but when I try to drag them onto my IPod, the circle with a line through it comes up.

JHar888

Reaction score
LMAO it's obvious! Go to iTunes "File" then "Import File to Library" and there you go.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ WTF that's seriously all yu have to do...unless if your iTunes is V1.0...

Majin

Reaction score
can't u just go into ur shared folder where all the songs are copy all of them and paste them into ur i tunes for ur ipod?

Majin

Reaction score
can't u just go into ur shared folder where all the songs are copy all of them and paste them into ur i tunes for ur ipod?

edgehead09

Reaction score
actually all u have to do is go to ur limewire library then click the lil explore button..wait for the files to pop up then right click on em and go to open with..itunes..there u go

edgehead09

Reaction score
actually all u have to do is go to ur limewire library then click the lil explore button..wait for the files to pop up then right click on em and go to open with..itunes..there u go