Lilian Garcia on her career/ Triple H talks about bullying

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
nodq.com

- HoyLosAngeles.com spoke to SmackDownringannouncer Lilian Garcia, who recalled her unconventional route to WWE in 1999.

Garcia, who had not
watched wrestling since she was a child and was an aspiring musician in the New York City area, was contacted by her agent to audition for atelevision role with WWE. It was successful and she was soon offered a one-year contract to become the ring announcer of Raw. Garcia, however, would only commit to a two to three month trial run at first. After falling in love with WWE, she signed a one-year contract and “here I am, (thirteen) years later,†Garcia says.

After ten consecutive years on the road, Garcia parted ways with WWE in September 2009. She explains, “I did not want to start a
marriage with me traveling everywhere.â€

- WWE Superstars, Divas and celebrities spread the ‘be a STAR’ anti-bullying message during the SummerSlam VIP Kick-Off Party at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday. The party also celebrated a successful year of WWE and The Creative Coalition’s be a STAR Alliance; WWE has held more than 40 anti-bullying rallies, speaking to more than 25,000 children.

“I think for our Superstars to be able to go to kids today and say, ‘embrace those things that make you different, embrace those things that kids maybe pick on you for now, because those are the things that make you unique, they make you who you are and be proud of who you are,’†said WWE Chief
Operating Officer and Superstar Triple H.

Through WWE and The Creative Coalition’s anti-bullying campaign, children are encouraged to “be a STAR: Show Tolerance And Respect.â€

“If you are being bullied, there is a way out of it – go to an adult, go to a parent, go to a guardian, go to a teacher, go to somebody,†Triple H said. “Don’t let it just it just happen. Don’t just put up with it. Don’t think there’s no way to stop it. You can stop it. And if you know somebody who is being bullied, help them stop it.â€

I found it hilarious that these two stories were merged on the website.

I don't know if many of you remember, but back in 2010 there was a certain "horse" comment on Raw....

[youtube]qQbVoBt3KPo[/youtube]

:Star:

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Triple H is about as much as a star as Vince when it comes to anti-bullying. I think Foley ripped him for that too.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Either way, you have to respect WWE and what they are trying to do with The Creative Coalition. Bullying is a shit thing to experience, I've experienced it. It's not fun, and when these kids hear stories about how their favorite wrestlers were bullied at the same age as them, gives them something to believe it. Wish I fucking had that shit when I was a kid instead of just beating the shit out of anybody who said something mean about me.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Credit to the WWE for trying to change shit with this Anti-Bullying Campaign but it's a lost cause that will always exist like your gun / knife crimes and drugs.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate this anti-bullying propaganda. If you keep on mollycoddling people like this, then the future will look a lot like the film Demolition Man

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Couldn't leave a high five hanging after I saw it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'd be all for Taco Bell being every restaurant though. Straight-up HEAVEN.

:Kobe:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What's Triple H's opinion on internet bullying?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Credit to the WWE for trying to change shit with this Anti-Bullying Campaign but it's a lost cause that will always exist like your gun / knife crimes and drugs.

This is exactly what I've been saying. Anti-bullying campaigns are great for some positive publicity, but bullying is just something that can't be stopped, it has and always will be around forever.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Well Triple H probably got bullied as a kid for having such a big nose :p

Seriously Vince and H are the worst when it comes to the Be a star crap Vince has publicly buried his own stars to make him look good not to mention mocking JR in every way shape or form.

And Hunter is not much better same with Cena espicially when it comes to Lilian Garcia and these guys are supposed to be faces.