Lil Wayne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Not sure If i posted this before but made it a while ago
noae0z.jpg

rate

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Too blurry.

I like where you went with it, but didn't execute it right imo.

7/10

Beer

Reaction score
Far far far too blurry. Such high rates for such a poor piece of art. Looks like you ripped it, (not saying you did) because of the pixelated text and shit. Just a couple of psd's with filters that have been wayyy overused.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
6/10 for reasons mentioned plus the name could have been a more readable color and size.

CT Styles again

Reaction score
I find it completely atrocious. There's something about the main cut that I find awkward, the text I think is in a bad position and the whole left side confuses me, it took me a while to realize there's a picture there. Plus, the blur just ruins the whole thing, it looks like a small signature stretched out too much.

- I won't rate it out of 10.

Klide

Reaction score
Like what some said a little blurry. But I like how its just not an ordinary rectangle sig, the corners are curved. 8.5/10