Lil Wayne Signs Four-Album Deal With Cash Money Records

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Cash Money Records plans to drop approximately 16 albums this year, and at least one of them will come from , who is currently working on two new LPs. But if there was any worry that Weezy would take his future projects elsewhere, the New Orleans rapper confirms that he recently signed another four-album deal with Cash Money.

During an interview on the debut episode of MTV's "Hip Hop POV," Lil Wayne confirmed that he's sticking with his team.

"Everybody knows I came into the game at 11 years old with Cash Money Records, before we even had a major deal," Wayne said. "We signed a deal in I don't remember when, and I been with Cash Money ever since. So if you're looking for integrity, I am the definition. If you're looking for a person that's gonna stay down, I am the definition. If you're looking for loyalty, I am just that."

Despite a few tumultuous years, Wayne maintains that all is right in the world of YMCMB. "Trust me, there's been a lot of ups and downs, a lot of downs — all the down way down if you wanna know," he said. "But I rode it out with my team and I'm gonna ride it out with my team."

I Am Not a Human Being 2, the sequel to Wayne's 2010 release, is the next project on the horizon, and he's also at work on an album called Devol, which he wrote during his time in prison.

According to Wayne, I Am Not a Human Being 2 will give him the most creative freedom. "Contract-wise, I only get paid for 12 songs. Maybe on a Carter album, you probably only gonna get 12 songs, maybe a bonus 13," he explained "But on this I Am Not a Human Being thing, I really don't care. ... You're probably gonna get 16 on there.

"The I Am Not a Human Being 2 is more me just being creatively free," he added.

Lil Wayne dropped his most recent album, Tha Carter IV, last summer. By February the album had sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide.

Ashez

Reaction score
In my opinion, this is horrible. He appeals to the masses, so I guess it will all sell like crazy, but lyrically the albums are just going to be like watching to BBW Lesbians eat each other out...

The_King

Reaction score
^Couldn't agree more. Weezy is such garbage. Please return to prison immediately haha.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
4 album deal? He has been annoying me for years and something like this means he isn't going to take his time and try to put out quality albums. This is a waste.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'd like Wayne if he didn't come off totally lazy nowadays relying on useless punching while not actually using subject matter in too many of his songs.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm a Lil Wayne fan so I'd like to hear new albums but he is getting lazy now and The Carter IV wasn't that good. But he knows that people will still buy the albums. I want more Drake over Lil Wayne. Or a Drake and Wayne collab.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Guarantee you I will not be listening to a single one of those albums.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
1307932925001.jpg

Ashez

Reaction score
Ill listen to it, give it a fair chance, then probably shoot my brains out.