• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne: Cash Money Signs Limp Bizkit

Kellie

Reaction score
main.jpg

Lil Wayne says Cash Money has signed rap-rockers Limp Bizkit. During a phone call with New York's 98.7 KissFM Thursday night, the rapper revealed the label is on a spending spree – they're reportedly on the verge of inking Ashanti, too – following recent success with acts including Drake and Nicki Minaj.

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst later confirmed the signing with a series of tweets ("The game is missing danger, electricity and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit").

The band's most recent album, Gold Cobra, a reunion with guitarist Wes Borland, peaked last year at Number 16 on the Billboard chart.

Rollingstone

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I didn't even know Limp Bizkit was still around, or even relevant.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm probably the only person here who thinks this is actually really cool. I look forward to the inevitable Bizkit/Wayne collab.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
that may pose more problems than worth speaking about. What Wayne doesnt know is Fred's obsession with himself and feeling only he can direct his band to the 'Promise Land' of music. Definitely gonna keep tabs on this.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Shitty has been band signs to shitty over rated rappers label...sounds shitty to me

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk