Lil Wayne Calls Kobe Bryant His Inspiration In Music, Life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Lil Wayne is a known sports nut, and with this year's NBA playoffs in full swing, the Cash Money Billionaire is in all his glory.

Weezy's favorite team are the L.A. Lakers and his favorite player is, of course, the great Kobe Bryant. When Tunechi attended the Lakers' home game against the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night, he told the L.A. Times that he draws a great deal of inspiration from #24.

"He's inspired not only songs, but he's inspired me in life in general, just the way he attacks things, the way he never backs down, the way he fights through injury," said Tha Carter IV MC. "Not only [does] he fight through injury, and not only do he play through injury, he excel through injury. I take those type of things and I just apply them to my everyday life.

Though Michael Jordan is widely recognized as the best to ever play the game, Wayne's vote goes to Bryant. "I believe he's the greatest player to touch a basketball," he said

Lil Wayne Calls Kobe Bryant His Inspiration In Music, Life - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Lil' Wayne is a mark and an idiot.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Overrated rapper saying overrated baller is greatest?

lulz, Wilt and MJ were before his time. And everyone knows nothing happened before you were born.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Kobe is like the John Cena is like MJ is to the Rock. Both were part of a different era, and were both considered the best in their respective era's.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
But you still don't say Cena or Rock is the greatest ever, if you are to talk about different eras.

spiderman

Reaction score
Too many haters in here. You can hate Lil Wayne but don't hate Kobe for being a great basketball player, a future hall of fame!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Future hall of famer doesn't make him the g.o.a.t.