• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lia Maivia to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The lady was a Promoter in the Wrestling era where Women wasn't valued as they are today and made her name known for sure.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just leaves one more person off that list earlier to be let in

Meltzer is reporting that the list is accurate except he said they didn't confirm Bray to him fwiw, only everyone else. Could easily be saving it for a big announcement tho

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Nice to see Lia inducted. Back before the days of the internet, the only way you could get wrestling that wasn't in your area was through tape sharing. I had a few matches from Polynesian Pacific Pro Wrestling (their weekly show) but not many. It was a big deal to me at the time because things like that were hard to come by.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
This just makes me even happier because I knew Lia was a promotor back in the day. Congratulations Lia Maivia. <3