Lex Luthor and Alfred casted for the Batman/Superman movie in 2016.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

This movie is going to either be very good or completely blow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Let's not be hasty, Jesse should be >>>>> Kevin Spacey's Luthor.
The origin of the two says they met when Lex looked about the same age as Clark Kent around late 20s early 30s. Both Cavill and Eisenberg are 30 years old so that part works.. Also with the way the costumes/CG was done in the first one, I'm almost positive they will be able to turn him into a legit Lex Luthor.
Eisenberg has always played an intellectual, hipster, kinda douchebag in his movies.. That kind of character genre can easily be translated into an Evil Genius, especially after Now You See Me.. Honestly after sitting on the news for a day, I think this was best for business even though Bryan Cranston would've made a NASTY Lex but they most likely had to stick to the budget and go with Eisenberg instead of Heisenberg.. And I would NOT be surprised one bit if his performance overshadows Affleck's Batman.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't care less about Lex Luther or any Superman character in general so I really don't care who is casted in those roles. Only familiar with Irons as Scar so I really don't have any basis for judging this casting decision but he was awesome as Scar so I'll just go ahead and hope he'll be awesome as Alfred.

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
i can see a bald eisenberg as luthor. what about the batman villian? wonder who they will use. god forbid they recast the joker cuz ya know heath ledger created the character and he's the only actor that ever played him!