Lewis Hamilton and Formula 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Lewis Hamilton has scored back-to-back wins on successive weekends after taking victory in the United States Grand Prix at Indianapolis.

The 22-year-old Briton led home McLaren team-mate and world champion Fernando Alonso after 73 laps at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

He is a fantastic driver watching him this evening was great he owned the track he can only get better and is now got a good lead in the drivers champonship. It is only his seventh f1 race and he is top quality.

What do you think about him is he well known in america?

Switchy

Reaction score
I am already a great fan of him and bought the offivcial Lewis Hamilton cap from mercedes benz earlier. I'll post a pic when I find my camera...

I can see this kid being the most successful englishman or possibly even world driver in f1 if he takes the media well and doesn't get to cocky.

phantomgerald

yeah i like him, but i hope he doesn't let the success get to his head.

the dark knight

if only button joined mclaren :( we would have the dream team.

im a ferrari fan anyway but since michael left, its worthless. raikonnen is the best at this moment but still, never a michael or senna ( not sure of the spelling lol )

Reaction score
alonso has more experience though i believe he will end up catching hamilton who remains the jewel on ron dennis's crown though.

Switchy

Reaction score
Not if Hamilton stays on form. Alonso has more experiance but he needs to stop complaining to the newspapers about Hamilton and focus on racing if he wants to win.