Leverage (TV Show)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 45 - Kurt Angle

Samoa Joes scores a 78 and ties for 12th on our list. Next, and last in our week of TNA guys.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
angle.jpg

Kurt Angle has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE Hardcore Title
WWE European Title
WCW US Title
WWE Intercontinental Title
WCW World Title
WWE World Title x5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angle gets a 9/10 for me. I've always liked him, but I never have considered him worth the 10.

The Mojo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle is a great wrestler and will be in the HoF someday. He has won a lot of titles, been in notable feuds, and has even medaled in the Olympics

9.5/10 for me he doesnt have that last little bit, nor is he perfect !!!

Nation

9/10 One of the greatest wrestlers he can carry pretty much anyone to a good match. He has also given so much to the WWE and now he is giving to TNA.

Soulpower

10/10... Is he crazy? Probably, but the fact is he's still one of the greatest in-ring competitors of our generation and he's always been good on the mic, wheter he's the serious wrestling-machine or the goofy Kurt that would hang out with Edge and Christian. You look at the recent great matches in TNA and the WWE and there's a good chance that Angle was involved in the match.

Against Cena, Benoit, Jericho, Michaels, Joe, Taker, HHH, Austin, The Rock, Edge, Booker, Kane the list goes on and on against pretty much everyone Angle has had a good match... But please Kurt, don't get into MMA we don't want you getting killed.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
10/10

Not a score i give out easily but from the first time i saw him, at Survivor Series' 99, Kurt had something special about him. He got over immediatly, he convincingly played both comedy Kurt and Killer Kurt, he had more great matchs in such a short space time with so many differents guys that you have to say he is pretty much perfect as a wrestler. My personal favourites include Vs. Chris Benoit (RR03), Vs. Hogan (KotR02) and most of all Vs. HBK at WrestleMania 21.

So many classic moments, classic matchs and he's still going strong. He's sacrificed himself so much for our benefit that i have to give him top marks. I's personally like to see Kurt step away from the ring for his own benefit, his legacy is assured and he has the respect of everybody who calls themselves a wrestling fan. Amateur, Pro or Sports Entertainment, Angle is one of the all time greats.

God bless Kurt Angle

Oasis

Reaction score
9/10, he's great but he's insane so that keeps him from the perfect 10

Reaction score
I think id have to give Angle a 10/10. People have already listed why ... he can play either face or heel, killer or comedian Kurt really well, and the guy has enough tehnical ability and talent to put on a hell of a match with anyone, anytime!

MJ807

Reaction score
9/10 Kurt Angle is one of the best Technical Wrestlers in Pro Wrestling history but he is still not the best overall wrestler. Now I don't like Angle in TNA personally he does the same thing every week there so its nothing new.

xtremebadass

9.5 great wrestler, many great memories from WWE with him, and probably many to come from TNA

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
9.5/10 hes definatly the best of the 2000s and is fucking awesome,I loved him in WWE and not so much latley in TNA though.I hope that 1 day he ll go back to WWE and make some more classic memories.

Wrestling Station

first time i see Knicky gives a full grade hehe... well i give a solid 8.5/10 coz Kurt Angle is a psychic lunatic moran lol!! but a real fighter!

circle

Reaction score
10/10 - Kurt is on the same level as Benoit, but the edge to Kurt for all his funny promos!