Lets Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
It's honestly either fear of ban or them not changing their stance. I didn't even bother arguing with them because they aren't willing to change their stance and are just okay with viewing everything within their bubble.

People like them get off with power because no one will challenge them and people that do, get banned and then shit talked after. At least people challenged Britta when she wasn't a mod under her account @Neptune. Literal psychopaths, imagine being 30 years old and not being able to have an open conversation about things.
Yeah, I get it. It's tough for me to say, y'know. I don't think it's worth having an actual argument with them to try and change their mind, but goddamn, I enjoyed pissing them off for the people that they are. In their heads, this forum was their Roman empire. They always kinda treated being a mod as this special task of power, and I'm sure you remember how Shadow was shamed for saying he didn't feel like being a mod anymore "after all Solidus gave him", it was insane.

I don't remember them going completely crazy if it goes about actually banning people until they went and banned my group, with Drag, Dojo, DK James, Shadow, TNH and me ofcourse. Not long after that, both Tsar and Aids got banned as well and then it basically became a dick sucking contest

I suppose the difference with me is that I wasn't really afraid of being banned. It would have been a dumb move to do so, as I was a part of the community and it'd cause obvious backlash. In the end, they were dumber than I expected so oh well

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah, honestly though and no hatred, I'm sure you had your reasons for it, but I wish you actually stood up against their bullshit every once in a while. Reading that unpopular political opinions thread in particular, how you sorta talked along with a lot of what they said for example was a bit of a shame. Obviously it's just my opinion and my opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and I'm sure it's all political and I get this site is/was more to you than it was for me to call them out when I could and it's risky business, but it would've adorned you to me if you said these things at the heat of the moment rather than said them after they were out of power.

There is an episode of Star Trek where Data is commanding the Enterprise and Worf is his first officer. Worf directly contradicts Data in front of the other crew. Data takes him into a private room and informs him that his job is to support Data in front of the rest of the crew. If he has problems with Data, they can discuss it in private.

Solidus, Solid Snake and I had plenty of disagreements in private that no one ever saw. But you probably know how pointless that was. They were going to do what they wanted and didn't give a fuck what anyone else wanted.

But yes, I played the part of supporting the boss in front of other people. I didn't always hold my tongue in private though. That's just how I think it is appropriate to operate.

If I challenged them in public, I probably would have joined the banned list too. They were just that petty. And if they banned me, there would have been no buffer between them and the members of the site.

I would say that what you guys experienced was not nearly as bad as what they were capable of.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I suppose the difference with me is that I wasn't really afraid of being banned. It would have been a dumb move to do so, as I was a part of the community and it'd cause obvious backlash. In the end, they were dumber than I expected so oh well

When you were banned, I remembered Punk coming into the Team chat. He said you weren't asking to get unbanned because you understood why you were banned. But you had some homework related private messages that you needed and wanted to get them.

Solidus immediately said no. It took a few days of Punk and Stopspot telling him that he was absolutely in the wrong for messing with your school work. He finally gave in.

But every single one of those bannings were done for one reason and one reason only. They were all about Brit. And he pretty much killed the site by banning so many people because of his wife.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Honestly, I take internet stuff very lightly. I rarely hold any sort of grudge over internet stuff, and most of what they did was a non-factor for me. I was taken aback by just how seriously they took a lot of stuff on this site. They didn't just take it seriously, really, they took it personally. Solidus especially really tried playing the big man gimmick, where it was almost a parody of itself. I recall there being a thread where he says about a dozen times that he was a mad man fucking machine and was getting more pussy than he knew what to do with, but it all was meaningless playboy NONSENSE as he has found love and now sex is great! My knowledge and interactions with Solidus prior to his relationship with Brita was that he was a Call of Duty nerd so I'm not sure what that was about.

Regardless, that's neither here nor there. My main gripe is that fat fuck deth was a big friend of theirs and given free reign (is he on the discord btw because I will like to mock his weight and retardation) despite being anti-semetic and calling me muslim scum, on a regular basis. It's not shocking to me, as all you really need is to look at @Neptune 's post history to know that Brita herself really hates Muslims so she was a big fan of that stuff, but just the double standard. They didn't even pretend to act like they cared or were impartial. They passed it off as jokes, literally telling people that I found it funny despite never discussing that shit with me. I was one of the dudes that sucked their cock so I tolerated it with gritted teeth so I can become a mod for some dumb fucking reason. Sadly, I have very little tolerance or willingness to forgive/forget racism or bigotry, and if they wanna equate or give a moral equivalency of the shit they said and did to me trolling or whatever, they're even more Blue than they already lead everyone to believe they are.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I unfortunately can't really take internet stuff lightly. It's because I live in a town that I hate in a state that I hate. The only friend I have here, other than my sister, is a lady who works at the liquor store and my somewhat crazy ex boyfriend.

So most of my interactions in the past 7 years have been online.

I tend to bury things until they build up and then I erupt and get pissed. And then I generally feel bad and then apologize.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This has been a bit of a cathartic thread, I believe.

@Roadster Let's not go into details, but you remember when you first came back there was something I was told that you did and you let me know that you did not do it? There were three people who told me it was you. Brit and Jay were two of those people.

When you told me you didn't do it, if you remember, I immediately took you for your word. That is because despite everything that happened, I still found you to be more credible than they were.

And it feels good to get all of this out. This thread was a good idea.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
This has been a bit of a cathartic thread, I believe.

@Roadster Let's not go into details, but you remember when you first came back there was something I was told that you did and you let me know that you did not do it? There were three people who told me it was you. Brit and Jay were two of those people.

When you told me you didn't do it, if you remember, I immediately took you for your word. That is because despite everything that happened, I still found you to be more credible than they were.

And it feels good to get all of this out. This thread was a good idea.
Yeah they really liked doing that stuff, there was another instance during the PWF era too. They're just really fucking weird man idk.

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
When you were banned, I remembered Punk coming into the Team chat. He said you weren't asking to get unbanned because you understood why you were banned. But you had some homework related private messages that you needed and wanted to get them.

Solidus immediately said no. It took a few days of Punk and Stopspot telling him that he was absolutely in the wrong for messing with your school work. He finally gave in.

But every single one of those bannings were done for one reason and one reason only. They were all about Brit. And he pretty much killed the site by banning so many people because of his wife.
Solidus told me that I had to pay them 50 dollars or something ridiculous like that to get my homework back, and when Punk and Stopspot sorta convinced him that he's a piece of shit for trying to mess with my personal life, he waved it off like "It was just banter. You like banter, right?" like yeah I don't think trying to blackmail someone is on the same level as saying things to the extent of "I ate cats for lunch" to annoy someone who likes cats.

Obviously I was trying to goad a reaction out of Brita and pushing her limits because I really didn't like her due to things she said and how she treated Tsar for example, so in ways I knew it was coming. I didn't mind the ban, and seeing as she changed my name to @Idiot #2, I think she took serious joy out of it lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I take internet stuff very lightly. I rarely hold any sort of grudge over internet stuff, and most of what they did was a non-factor for me. I was taken aback by just how seriously they took a lot of stuff on this site. They didn't just take it seriously, really, they took it personally. Solidus especially really tried playing the big man gimmick, where it was almost a parody of itself. I recall there being a thread where he says about a dozen times that he was a mad man fucking machine and was getting more pussy than he knew what to do with, but it all was meaningless playboy NONSENSE as he has found love and now sex is great! My knowledge and interactions with Solidus prior to his relationship with Brita was that he was a Call of Duty nerd so I'm not sure what that was about.

Regardless, that's neither here nor there. My main gripe is that fat fuck deth was a big friend of theirs and given free reign (is he on the discord btw because I will like to mock his weight and retardation) despite being anti-semetic and calling me muslim scum, on a regular basis. It's not shocking to me, as all you really need is to look at @Neptune 's post history to know that Brita herself really hates Muslims so she was a big fan of that stuff, but just the double standard. They didn't even pretend to act like they cared or were impartial. They passed it off as jokes, literally telling people that I found it funny despite never discussing that shit with me. I was one of the dudes that sucked their cock so I tolerated it with gritted teeth so I can become a mod for some dumb fucking reason. Sadly, I have very little tolerance or willingness to forgive/forget racism or bigotry, and if they wanna equate or give a moral equivalency of the shit they said and did to me trolling or whatever, they're even more Blue than they already lead everyone to believe they are.
They acted more towards the people taking offense for the anti-semitic and hateful comments towards you. (because you may or may not have leaked chats at that time where they wished death and horrible suffering upon us)

Also, I remember Brita actually liked the "musc milsum" status that Deth posted. When we mocked him, they told us to stop picking on Deth. Backwards world. Whatever suits them. Thinking back about those specific instances and reading @Neptune again made Indy vewy angwy ?

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I miss Kasumi

Reactions: Crash

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
@Red Rain Oh hush! Ur gonna disagree on what's MY Opinion.
Pretty fun deleting a movie review I get tagged for when that person won't agree, disagree or post their take

Next time, I'll just bang the 2 new chicks from work. One's married. The other with 5 kids. Better way to spend 4 hours
I wish forum members would stop trying to fuck eachother. Either use Tinder or go outside if you're so desperate for a companion, dork (general thought, not aimed at anyone)
It's a boring & unfunny thought
Not long after that, both Tsar and Aids got banned as well and then it basically became a dick sucking contest

Wrong. You're still butthurt like this chick who got her ass bit...
51zipx.gif
It was an idiotic choice for you to stay here & mock Brita's love for cats.

Mention me & I'll a post gif of my opinion of you in response. You're a public gossip & unworth words.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Pretty fun deleting a movie review I get tagged for when that person won't agree, disagree or post their take

Next time, I'll just bang the 2 new chicks from work. One's married. The other with 5 kids. Better way to spend 4 hours

View attachment 16785

Mention me & I'll a post gif of my opinion of you in response. You're a public gossip & unworth words.
You’re going to bite his ass?

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

View attachment 16785

?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Red Rain
Fyi... I like reading your takes in the movies I tag u too.

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 16785

@Jonny Nostradamus @CM Punk I am tagging you guys to keep the record straight... I want Red Rain to stop harassing me! Please @Red Rain please please just leave me be, I don't want to be bullied anymore pleaseeeeeee

Reactions: CM Punk