Lets Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Still remember the call with Crayo and Jono laughing at how Solidus got whipped so hard and how making Britta admin was the dumbest idea.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yeah a forum power couple is pretty weird, and Solidus becoming a hardline conservative cultural Christian over it is even weirder.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
still remember when he was into Lady Deathbane. Man just wanted ass, if he got with anyone else, he wouldn't be the psycho today.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I also think bullying them would be fun
Hey Now... It was just my opinion I was voicing.... However yes, Just as members it'd be nice to hv them back. They WERE abit harsh on some things, I'll admit.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Due to several decisions I made, I doubt either of them would ever have any interest in coming back to the forum. To tell you the truth, I was a bit surprised that they provided us with that backup when the forum had been down for weeks.

There are several things I know immediately will cause a lot of tension if they were active and trust me that all of you would be a lot more uncomfortable if they were.

• Wow

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm Sorry.. but
I MISS SOLID SNAKE AND SOLIDUS! I miss when this place used to be so much fun with the Efeuds between Jeffry, Kevin, and Reage, Snake and I. :emoji_slight_frown:
Not sure which is hotter.. you provoking me into fights or you teasing me with selfies.

I'll forgive you leaving Godzilla out only cause you racked some greyhound pics.

@Red Rain Oh hush! Ur gonna disagree on what's MY Opinion.

• Wow

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Due to several decisions I made, I doubt either of them would ever have any interest in coming back to the forum. To tell you the truth, I was a bit surprised that they provided us with that backup when the forum had been down for weeks.

There are several things I know immediately will cause a lot of tension if they were active and trust me that all of you would be a lot more uncomfortable if they were.
I mean, I'm sure the tension would be there but quite honestly I enjoy a bit of drama. Obviously if they invaded our privacy with information they could possibly attain as admins (or maybe not attain, I don't know; Roadstah knows bettah!) then that is exactly the type of psycho behavior that fits them and them calling me by my full "shoot" name and announcing the location of my IP address anytime I act like a leftist libtard ?, that would indeed be reason to uhhhh not have them back

Not that I think they'd ever come back. Power gives them a hard-on, they haven't cared for wrestling in 5 years lmao. The only reason they kept this, at least I feel like, is because they were deluded enough to see this as their Roman empire

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I thrive on being uncomfortable, brother. I sleep on a stack of nails, I pour my milk before my cereal, and I play FIFA a lot!

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I wish forum members would stop trying to fuck eachother. Either use Tinder or go outside if you're so desperate for a companion, dork (general thought, not aimed at anyone)

• Haha
Reactions: Tyler2

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
I thrive on being uncomfortable, brother. I sleep on a stack of nails, I pour my milk before my cereal, and I play FIFA a lot!
I remember the story of you once getting a wet dream while on vacation in Azerbaijan and you started dry humping this log you kept near you for security until your cock got mushed into a stump. You never felt more alive!

• Haha
Reactions: Tyler2

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I remember the story of you once getting a wet dream while on vacation in Azerbaijan and you started dry humping this log you kept near you for security until your cock got mushed into a stump. You never felt more alive!
I thrive on it, baby (daddy) (inside joke as Indy actually has fathered a child he rarely sees due to him refusing to accept his responsibilities)

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not sure which is hotter.. you provoking me into fights or you teasing me with selfies.

I'll forgive you leaving Godzilla out only cause you racked some greyhound pics.
Ha! It's not teasing if their posted on a Forum. Funny how you won't even respond to PM's anymore but will via a Post.
Speaking of Godzilla.... I would LOOOVE to see the New Godzilla Vs Kong movie coming out.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wish forum members would stop trying to fuck eachother. Either use Tinder or go outside if you're so desperate for a companion, dork (general thought, not aimed at anyone)

Stop trying to ruin my chances with Cam. Overcoming the heterosexuality is difficult enough.

I mean, I'm sure the tension would be there but quite honestly I enjoy a bit of drama. Obviously if they invaded our privacy with information they could possibly attain as admins (or maybe not attain, I don't know; Roadstah knows bettah!) then that is exactly the type of psycho behavior that fits them and them calling me by my full "shoot" name and announcing the location of my IP address anytime I act like a leftist libtard ?, that would indeed be reason to uhhhh not have them back

Not that I think they'd ever come back. Power gives them a hard-on, they haven't cared for wrestling in 5 years lmao. The only reason they kept this, at least I feel like, is because they were deluded enough to see this as their Roman empire

It's unlikely that they would be able to handle the fact that I am running the site. They tried to convince me to leave the forum when they thought Cam was going to unban everyone. If they are angry at anyone, it would be me. The amusing thing is that Cam didn't do anything. He left it totally up to me. I put a lot of thought into it. I went back and read the feuding. And I came to the conclusion that it was petty. And everyone deserves another chance.

I mostly talked to Roadie and Punk and decided to unban everyone. Hell, I even unbanned Oval and I hate his stinking guts. Unfortunately, a few people thought the unbanning would ruin the forum. I think it saved the forum.

Honestly, throughout the last year or so they were here, I was only able to get through it by drinking. All the conspiracy theory BS, Donald Trump ass kissing and general paranoia was too much for me to deal with. Cam buying the forum was the best thing ever for this place

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Stop trying to ruin my chances with Cam. Overcoming the heterosexuality is difficult enough.

It's unlikely that they would be able to handle the fact that I am running the site. They tried to convince me to leave the forum when they thought Cam was going to unban everyone. If they are angry at anyone, it would be me. The amusing thing is that Cam didn't do anything. He left it totally up to me. I put a lot of thought into it. I went back and read the feuding. And I came to the conclusion that it was petty. And everyone deserves another chance.

I mostly talked to Roadie and Punk and decided to unban everyone. Hell, I even unbanned Oval and I hate his stinking guts. Unfortunately, a few people thought the unbanning would ruin the forum. I think it saved the forum.

Honestly, throughout the last year or so they were here, I was only able to get through it by drinking. All the conspiracy theory BS, Donald Trump ass kissing and general paranoia was too much for me to deal with. Cam buying the forum was the best thing ever for this place
Yeah, honestly though and no hatred, I'm sure you had your reasons for it, but I wish you actually stood up against their bullshit every once in a while. Reading that unpopular political opinions thread in particular, how you sorta talked along with a lot of what they said for example was a bit of a shame. Obviously it's just my opinion and my opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and I'm sure it's all political and I get this site is/was more to you than it was for me to call them out when I could and it's risky business, but it would've adorned you to me if you said these things at the heat of the moment rather than said them after they were out of power.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, honestly though and no hatred, I'm sure you had your reasons for it, but I wish you actually stood up against their bullshit every once in a while. Reading that unpopular political opinions thread in particular, how you sorta talked along with a lot of what they said for example was a bit of a shame. Obviously it's just my opinion and my opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and I'm sure it's all political and I get this site is/was more to you than it was for me to call them out when I could and it's risky business, but it would've adorned you to me if you said these things at the heat of the moment rather than said them after they were out of power.
It's honestly either fear of ban or them not changing their stance. I didn't even bother arguing with them because they aren't willing to change their stance and are just okay with viewing everything within their bubble.

People like them get off with power because no one will challenge them and people that do, get banned and then shit talked after. At least people challenged Britta when she wasn't a mod under her account @Neptune. Literal psychopaths, imagine being 30 years old and not being able to have an open conversation about things.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1