Lets Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread dedicated to just talking about important things on our minds. I am not talking a random, talk about your favorite ice cream kind of thread, I mean one to let your inner feelings out and to make sure you know you have a place to vent, a place where you can let your feelings out, what's bothering you, maybe the passing of a loved one on your mind. I always think it's super important for people to talk and to know they have a place they can share their feelings and never feel like they are alone in the world. I hope people find comfort in this thread. I really hope that it opens people up who have some things inside they want to let out, but, don't really have an outlet. We aren't here to judge anyone, we are that shoulder to cry on, that hug you may need, the words of encouragement to get through a hard time.

Hope this thread is allowed and in the right place.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I wish Solidus and Brita were still active on here :upset:

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Brita is the mom I never knew I wanted. Probably wouldn't want her if I was Arabic, African, Asian, religious in any way that's not Christian, any percentage black or any percentage of any race that isn't white :eww2:

• Wow
Reactions: Roadster

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just wanted to make a thread dedicated to just talking about important things on our minds. I am not talking a random, talk about your favorite ice cream kind of thread, I mean one to let your inner feelings out and to make sure you know you have a place to vent, a place where you can let your feelings out, what's bothering you, maybe the passing of a loved one on your mind. I always think it's super important for people to talk and to know they have a place they can share their feelings and never feel like they are alone in the world. I hope people find comfort in this thread. I really hope that it opens people up who have some things inside they want to let out, but, don't really have an outlet. We aren't here to judge anyone, we are that shoulder to cry on, that hug you may need, the words of encouragement to get through a hard time.

Hope this thread is allowed and in the right place.
What..a...PURRRFECT Thread!.
I have spent many a times in the past with having bad days and I've been on here venting about them. I stil do now and then. Like for example,
My Step "Dad", Apologized to me a few weeks ago about not working on my Jeep. The reason? He was purposefully putting off doing it because I wasn't spending more time at keeping the house clean.... Oh I'm sorry... Hv they not noticed the clean floors, The Fresh Laundry? Let's see, we have 14 chickens that I can't stand having. And then there is their whole cage that we had to zip tie that took us almost a week. I swear All she needs to do now is hire the freaking military to keep these birds safe. ?? Its like she more protective if these animals then she is of me!!
Hving two animals is enough for me... let alone possibly just one. NOW she's talking about raising some turkeys. I thinking.. WTF?! MORE ANIMALS? I'm not a blasted Farmer and neither wil..I...Ever..Be!

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
@Red Rain
Why u disagree?
Yeah. Caging non-sick beasts sucks, growing veggies can f*ck off & I'd have fixed your car for watching my cats

I don't know your mom or stepdad. It sounds like you're underappreciated, unnoticed or unheard for being yourself.

Raising animals full time is freaking best, especially the angry kinds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm Sorry.. but
I MISS SOLID SNAKE AND SOLIDUS! I miss when this place used to be so much fun with the Efeuds between Jeffry, Kevin, and Reage, Snake and I. :(

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Red Rain Oh hush! Ur gonna disagree on what's MY Opinion.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don’t mind if they came back as long as they weren’t in charge of running the forum.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don’t mind if they came back as long as they weren’t in charge of running the forum.
Yeah I do think it would be fun