Let's talk, folks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So, since Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch are updating the main page I thought it would be appropriate to give our little hovel a facelift too.

I know Enzo's had a bunch of ideas, so what we're going to do here is have a nice discussion on what we think would spruce this place up a bit.

Personally, I know I've been pushing this idea since I got here and it keeps getting shot down but I'm nothing if not tenacious (D) so I'll go back to it again.

One wrestling forum. That would comprise the WWE/TNA/News/Classic sections all into one. My reasoning for this is two fold: number one, it'll make us look busier than we actually are and number 2 I think it'll also increase our own activity a bit. I know I don't really go into two of those sections but I might be more inclined to read something if it's already in the same place I'm reading everything else.

Yer turn.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
+1 for Enzo's ideas.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I'm all for it, I only use the WWE discussion so maybe if it's merged into the one area I might be bothered posting in other discussions.

Also agree something needs to be done with the MMA section its just fucked tbh.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm fine with that idea.

What do you guys think about the e-fed/btb/etc sections? They're not well used and while I don't want to delete them, I was thinking that perhaps hiding them for the time being wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

...god...

Reaction score
Hm.. what do you guys think we should do with that MMA section?!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thinking we should just swerve Mark and rebrand ourselves as an MMA forum attached to a wrestling news website.

...god...

Reaction score
Thinking we should just swerve Mark and rebrand ourselves as an MMA forum attached to a wrestling news website.
Decent, but I got a better idea I just came up with. We should merge the MMA and Sports sections.

Axis

Reaction score
One wrestling forum. I don't know what else gets discussed here. If there is a lot of sports, movies, TV talk, then make an "Entertainment" forum. Then one off-topic forum where we can bullshit around. No way this site needs more than 3 forums.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
One wrestling forum. I don't know what else gets discussed here. If there is a lot of sports, movies, TV talk, then make an "Entertainment" forum. Then one off-topic forum where we can bullshit around. No way this site needs more than 3 forums.

NO WAY MAN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE EFED :( :( :(

Axis

Reaction score
We will have an e-fed show. First, divide into teams of e-fedders versus non-fedders. There will be a series of matches. If mostly e-fedders win, the e-fed stays. If mostly non-fedders win, it goes. I will write the show. PLEASE SIGN UP, FORM A SINGLE FILE LINE.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think I got everything. The only thing I left that I wanted to get rid of was the entrance ramp but the last time I did that I had people whine at me for months until I brought it back.