Lets talk about Mr.Excitement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE FUCKIN SUCK! WROST GM EVER! Can't even said his name for F*** sed he suck end of story case closed! Teddy Long was WAY FUCKIN BETTER! As he was the BEST GM EVER! Why get rid of the BEST GM EVER FOR A DUMB ASS LIKE JOHNNY?! WWE F*** DUMB!

Lay off the caps. I know you want to be exciting like Johnny Ace, but you will never be that cool.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Lay off the caps. I know you want to be exciting like Johnny Ace, but you will never be that cool.

FUCK I AM COLLER THEN THAT PISS JUNK ANY DAY OF THAT WEEK AND THAT COUNT YOU TO!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
OH HELL FUCKIN NO! THE PC WAS BETTER!

The anonymous GM was Johnny. PIPE BOMB! :ace:

Kill Steen Kill said:
I quite liked Regal's run tbh, but that could just be me being a mark.

Regal was ok but not as good as Eric Bishoff and Johnny.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
The anonymous GM was Johnny. PIPE BOMB! :ace:

Regal was ok but not as good as Eric Bishoff and Johnny.

TEDDY LONG WAS FUCKIN BETTER THEN ALL THEN STOP LIEING!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
TEDDY LONG WAS FUCKIN BETTER THEN ALL THEN STOP LIEING!

I liked Teddy before he was a GM when he used to manage black wrestlers and call everyone racist rednecks. :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watching paint dry destroys Teddy from an entertainment aspect.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Watching paint dry destroys Teddy from an entertainment aspect.

Like you've said, Teddy is not entertaining. He just stands there and makes tag team matches, says a few of his catchphrases and walks off, how entertaining can that be. Johnny's way better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think you'll become a fan. If I were to ask you "Out of ten, how much of a smark (smart wrestling fan) are you?", what would you answer? Basically, how much about WWE do you know? Like how the show is created, the fake and non-fake stuff etc.

Everyone has different knowledge of the business here, and I'm not sure how much you know and don't know. For example, everything Johnny does is controlled by creative (the writers). So his decisions, booking, segments, promo content, physical/verbal action etc are all pre-decided when he goes out, it's a script basically. If you're using those reasons for saying he'll make the show worse then it's unfair and incorrect since creative create all of those.

However, if you dislike him for his voice, promo ability, delivery, look etc then sure you have the right to say as you please about him as he may ruin the show for you. Like Teddy Long for example ruins the show for me. His look, facial expressions, annoying ass voice etc make viewing unbearable, mixed with the way he's booked and his character it literally becomes a chore to watch him.

Hope this post helped :)