Let's start the countdown for R-Truth getting fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

RO FUCKING L, thats hilarious. They seem to like doing these weekly skits to add some more entertainment to Smackdown! and I guess this is one of them.

noumenon

o...m.....f.............g..............................

aaaaaaahahahahahahah

Evil Austin

that looked more like JTG, if the commentators didn't say it was Truth and it went straight to the segment he seriously looked like JTG.

the dark knight

The f in ROFL stands for floor.

im guessing he thinks of it r.o.f.l instead of rofl/rollinontehfloorlaughin

btw am i the only one who pronounces asap...a-sap? a.s.a.p= douchebagism from the first degree + it takes more time.

Kizza

I fucking laughed. At least he won't come in going. WHATS UP, WHATS UP.

PREDDY RICKY. STRAWBERRY BAD FOR THE TEETH.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think that this mightve been like a one time thing cuz it was definately making fun of Bruno. I dont see them doing it again but i could be wrong. i didnt even find it that funny except for the old lady

Airfixx

I couldn't watch the clip until last night, so wasn't sure what ya'll were reacting to. Didn't realise it was that skit from last weeks SD.... I hadn't really paid it any mind; deeming it just a light-hearted one-off clip born of Truth's larking about backstage.

As for the question of WWE reinforcing racial stereotypes and such... It really didn't strike me as scripted or instructed to him... More like he was overheard/seen messing about and was asked/told "That was funny - Will you do that on cam for TV"?