Let's just take a shit on each other's feelings right now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I plan to be around here a while... I happen to like all you fuckers.. so go ahead and get your shots in while I'm in a good mood!

Strangely, this is what your mother said to me and the fellas last night.

So, we did. Every last one of us. Some of us "got our shots in" twice.

wk

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Strangely, this is what your mother said to me and the fellas last night.

So, we did. Every last one of us. Some of us "got our shots in" twice.

wk

Good, she's 62.. she needs that every once in a while.... Thank you! I already knew anyway... she kept telling me how some dude kept yelling Waco Kid and she thought they were saying Wake Up Kid because as terrible as you were it felt like you were asleep while doing it and they were trying to wake you up to get their turn.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Good, she's 62.. she needs that every once in a while.... Thank you! I already knew anyway... she kept telling me how some dude kept yelling Waco Kid and she thought they were saying Wake Up Kid because as terrible as you were it felt like you were asleep while doing it and they were trying to wake you up to get their turn.

Holy shit! Now I'm thinking I really did fuck your mom last night.

My wife's gonna kill me.

wk

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just another one of Jwabs gay ass threads. Fuck you Jwab :finger:

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you lot need to understand a few things. Orton is the best wrestler in the world, and women love husky nerds

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
you lot need to understand a few things. Orton is the best wrestler in the world, and women love husky nerds

You do realize by posting in this thread you are subjecting yourself to be torn to shreds by anyone and everyone who sees fit to do so? That is the purpose of this thread... I am posting this to find out if you realize that before I tear into you. I don't want you taking offense at the things I will say.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You do realize by posting in this thread you are subjecting yourself to be torn to shreds by anyone and everyone who sees fit to do so? That is the purpose of this thread... I am posting this to find out if you realize that before I tear into you. I don't want you taking offense at the things I will say.
Could not give a shit

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Could not give a shit

You know what man? I'm going to leave you alone... it's not my style to make fun of mentally deranged people who think that 1 bath a week is actually acceptable to anyone on the planet let alone the opposite sex whom we are trying to actually attract rather than keep at a distance of 10 feet at all times. But it's cool to each his own... I'm just sorry and happy you'll never have the opportunity to procreate. Have a wonderful life living in the solitude of virginity. :dawg: