• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lets Get Petty (AMA)

Petty

If You Smell....
One a scale of 1-10 how mad are you that Blaze stole your idea?

It's not my idea since AMA's been going on long before I said hey let me do an AMA. it started over on reddit. so, it's not my idea. Try a more serious question next time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Tbh, some of you are just here to troll this man. Let’s not do that, it honestly is uncalled for and makes it look as if you got nothing better to do.

Petty to you, just put them on ignore, or at least the ones you can.

Ace

Tbh, some of you are just here to troll this man. Let’s not do that, it honestly is uncalled for and makes it look as if you got nothing better to do.

Petty to you, just put them on ignore, or at least the ones you can.
Let's all agree this thread was a bad idea.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Let's all agree this thread was a bad idea.

No, no it wasn’t. The only thing he did wrong was thinking some people here knew how to act like an adult and wouldn’t ruin everything just because it’s him. It’s childish bullshit.

Petty

If You Smell....
Thank you Blaze. It is what it is. Some people are just sad individuals. I'll be dropping more questions in your AMA soon.