Lets call this my e-head on a pike.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^He's covering something up. He is a CRIMINAL. I know it :shifty:

John

here Monkey..
20ztu0h.jpg

just edit your original post with this :nonono: lol.

he did this to me aswell. i ended up blocking him and telling him to piss off. i am happy at IWF.

Wrestling Station

yeah i also remember something like that from another member advertising through PM and he was so stupid to send it to me when i was actually a mod. lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol

this is what those rejects have been doing for the last 6-7 months. you just knew about that monk?

Hey

not everyone from there is doing this

since I came back I have no done this cause I dont wanna get banned lol...even thought I dont see why it matters he did it when he was off the forums but oh well lol...

John

i prefer IWF to anyother site on the internet. even wwe.com and according to wwe its everyone's favourite website.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
not everyone from there is doing this

since I came back I have no done this cause I dont wanna get banned lol...

You better not be...lol, I've already had my trust betrayed once after he told me not even 2 hours before that that he wouldn't do that.

even thought I dont see why it matters he did it when he was off the forums but oh well lol...

Because he pm'd someone with the intent to advertise to them. It may have happened off the forum, but that wouldn't have been available to him had he not gone through the forum first.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You better not be...lol, I've already had my trust betrayed once after he told me not even 2 hours before that that he wouldn't do that.

Because he pm'd someone with the intent to advertise to them. It may have happened off the forum, but that wouldn't have been available to him had he not gone through the forum first.

oh lol

what if like the SN is in there profile...and u get it does that count

I know it dont count if u had the SN alone time like I have had with Weebo..who I did ask to join...but before I was unbanned,,

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think like..Five Stars is Tna in this case
and IWF is WWE
and like the pm's those mods from there been sending is like their version of the "Lets fly an airplane over the citrus bowl duing Wrestlemania"....kind of way of advertising...kind of a gay way to do it..but its actually kind of smart...i don't know...this threads kind of advertising the other place though
peace out for the night...
i'll be back 2morrow