Lets call this my e-head on a pike.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
C4 said:
I hate people like these when they PM me asking for my MSN and want GFX help.

In the end they advertise "Five Star" Wrestling Forums which indeed are horrible :wounded2:

50e7cf2aa1.jpg

*crash* is C4 and the other guy is hitman.

20ztu0h.jpg

Using the forum's PM system for the sole purpose of garnering MSN/AIM addresses so that you may advertise is bad. Okay?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Was wondering why he got banned. Pretty obvious now lol

Wrestling Station

MS, why didnt you black out the link from the screenshot?!! :shocking: our admin is advertising un-intentionally the rejected forum.. lol

Evil Austin

Now that is stupid, I mean he should know not to advertise ? Its like me saying go here go here go here but I DON"T lol:director:

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
damn, lol. Thats messed up, but hey, tough break.....btw, DX: 316^^^That sig is crazy, I DO see Jesus, scared the shit out of me at first, lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that too.

But its Hitman. I mean the guy was banned for two years and we took another chance on him.

Lesson learned I guess.

Wrestling Station

here Monkey..
20ztu0h.jpg

just edit your original post with this :nonono: lol.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
hmmmm

I guess this is a case of IWF Criminal Intent (The 'Major Case Squad')

Starring:

Mike Chaos as Captain Daniel Ross
Monkeystyle as Detective Robert Goren
Great One as Detective Alexandra Eames
DX316 as ADA Ronald Carva
Hitman as criminal

(BTW, if you have never seen Law and Order Criminal Intent you will not get it lol)

the dark knight

lol

this is what those rejects have been doing for the last 6-7 months. you just knew about that monk?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

C4 said:
How am I the criminal when I should be the superhero?
It's all apart of a bigger scam. You are just hiding it :shifty:

C4

It took me 5 minutes to take the screen shots on MSN and my PM Inbox and PM Monkey.

That's just part of our little conversation, I told him I was gonna report this somehow and he started saying "Sorry C4" I think Five star is better than IWF and you should really check it out...... wait. I'll post the screen shot of that conversation sometime soon because I actually recorded all of the convo, then maybe you guys can have a bigger laugh! :roflmao: