Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Barry has resigned himself to a policy lynch and you were the one who told us all that and Barry has already confirmed it.

Funnily enough, this was all confirmed in the argument me & Barry had where the comparison of this game v MTG went on for too long.

I don't think scum bussing Barry is at all a wild theory or an unlikely opinion, whether you're scum with him or not.

you mean the policy lynch that I myself suggested at the start of the game, in my very first post?

gee what a teammate I am

Ace

Reaction score
So what happens when I flip town Ace? Aside from Barry who has confirmed himself as a policy lynch, if he's scum - he's getting bussed D2.

Barry has already said he's the obvious direction when I flip town. Do you honestly think Barry is the only scum on my wagon at the moment?

I'm not saying noone voting you is scum?

I'm referring to Jeff and I specifically using evidence we have to place you as lying about your role PM. Do you think Jeff and I are scum in cahoots?

Yeah :pals:

It's obviously frustrating being pressured when you know you're town.
Baity posts like "WELL CLEARLY U DONT KNOW ANYTHING" is just more frustrating.

At this point, I'm just excited to gloat "I told you so" when you apologise.
I've explained this. This had nothing to do with your ability or anything of that nature. It was purely game related.

As simply as possible: Jeff and I both knew as orange townies that we were Independent Systems aligned. As a non-orange-townie, you wouldn't.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you mean the policy lynch that I myself suggested at the start of the game, in my very first post?

gee what a teammate I am

I'm not entirely sure why you're trying to bring it all back to you whilst discrediting my opinion.

Didn't you also say that Smark has a penchant for scum hiders?

Hello pals

@Grim Cornette gonna be hilarious if you thought you were safe with a hider claim when :rippedcal here remembers smarks tendencies as a host and his penchant for scum hiders

Id probably say get your result(s) and then policy lynch

Hypothetically, you're town right now. Do you honestly believe that scum bussing Barry KNOWING he's gonna get policy lynched is that outlandish?

The fact you're the one who raised it and you're clinging to "WELL I'M THE ONE WHO SAID IT" doesn't defer me away from the fact that I think Barry is scum, that there is more than one scum on my wagon and I am suspect of you. You've referenced defending me as well which isn't something you've ever done when we've played together.

If anything it makes me think you're more likely to be scum as you're constantly reminding us why you and Barry can't be aligned because you told him he's a policy lynch lol.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm not saying noone voting you is scum?

I'm referring to Jeff and I specifically using evidence we have to place you as lying about your role PM. Do you think Jeff and I are scum in cahoots?

I've explained this. This had nothing to do with your ability or anything of that nature. It was purely game related.

As simply as possible: Jeff and I both knew as orange townies that we were Independent Systems aligned. As a non-orange-townie, you wouldn't.

Ace, read my posts properly before you reply please.

"I'm not saying noone voting you is scum?" I didn't say that, at all. I asked you do you think Barry is the only scum on my wagon?

Ace

Reaction score
Angel 2018

DA was Darla, I was convinced she would be non town cause ... I’ve seen the show, but no, she was town alright, just had the purple whirlwind alignment as well :heston
It's not about the character's perceived towniness or scuminess. It's about the alignment of the character. Galactic is not orange.

Ace

Reaction score
Ace, read my posts properly before you reply please.

"I'm not saying noone voting you is scum?" I didn't say that, at all. I asked you do you think Barry is the only scum on my wagon?
Not necessarily. Why is this relevant?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure why you're trying to bring it all back to you whilst discrediting my opinion.

Hypothetically, you're town right now. Do you honestly believe that scum bussing Barry KNOWING he's gonna get policy lynched is that outlandish?

The fact you're the one who raised it and you're clinging to "WELL I'M THE ONE WHO SAID IT" doesn't defer me away from the fact that I think Barry is scum, that there is more than one scum on my wagon and I am suspect of you. You've referenced defending me as well which isn't something you've ever done when we've played together.

If anything it makes me think you're more likely to be scum as you're constantly reminding us why you and Barry can't be aligned because you told him he's a policy lynch lol.

I think you need to re-evaluate your logic here, this is non-sequitur city

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think you need to re-evaluate your logic here, this is non-sequitur city

So instead of discussing why it could be wrong, you're just brushing it off.

Logic fits fine for me and that's what I'll stick to thanks.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's not about the character's perceived towniness or scuminess. It's about the alignment of the character. Galactic is not orange.

:heston

I cannot wait for this blow up in your face.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

@Poyser @CraigPelton @Jeff Valley Driver thoughts?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So instead of discussing why it could be wrong, you're just brushing it off.

Logic fits fine for me and that's what I'll stick to thanks.

I’ve already told you why you’re wrong, you dismiss it as further evidence of my guilt whilst simultaneously disregarding the facts lol. There’s no discussion to be had here, you have to be willing to listen

vote EV

Status
Not open for further replies.