Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im gonna go lift some weights, badly

Cant wait for the next installment

Ace

Reaction score
oh i see lol.

But yes, I have reasons to believe EV may be full of shit. not to mention the fact he fired off a bunch of factions after that. almost like the opposite of what tweet said about Lethal. if you catch my drift.
Reasons outside of the main thing?

I'm not sure what Tweet said about lethal tho so that one is going over my head lol gimme a sec.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
oh i see lol.

But yes, I have reasons to believe EV may be full of shit. not to mention the fact he fired off a bunch of factions after that. almost like the opposite of what tweet said about Lethal. if you catch my drift.

EV can you clarify and tell us what alignment you are plz. As I said you seem to have said 2 different things in 2 posts

:pogba

Firing off a bunch of factions Jeff? That's an exaggeration isn't it?
My flavour is Empire but it also references the Republic in the character description.

That's TWO which the flavour, one becomes the other as time goes on lmao.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My flavour references both with the role of 'Town Tracker' - no thoughts on Ace confirming orange?

Be a doll and explain then.

Unless you're gonna reference multi-town that is formatted with different colours. This post to make me look stupid and discredit my opinion doesn't serve town in the slightest.
Your flavour might reference both, but the line near the top of your PM will only say one surely

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Reasons outside of the main thing?

I'm not sure what Tweet said about lethal tho so that one is going over my head lol gimme a sec.

he said Lethal is most likely town because of his obliviousness to multiple alignments, as well as saying (correctly from my experience) that scum would have full fakes, and therefore would most likely have information about all the different town alignments. the reverse would apply in EVs case

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Ace

Reaction score
My flavour references both with the role of 'Town Tracker' - no thoughts on Ace confirming orange?

Be a doll and explain then.

Unless you're gonna reference multi-town that is formatted with different colours. This post to make me look stupid and discredit my opinion doesn't serve town in the slightest.
No, its deeper than this, but it could be relevant to whether you are telling the truth or not, which is why Jeff and I are speaking cryptically.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No, its deeper than this, but it could be relevant to whether you are telling the truth or not, which is why Jeff and I are speaking cryptically.

So if it's something you are trying to be cryptic about, why are you baiting me with posts about not knowing anything at all?

Ace

Reaction score
he said Lethal is most likely town because of his obliviousness to multiple alignments, as well as saying (correctly from my experience) that scum would have full fakes, and therefore would most likely have information about all the different town alignments. the reverse would apply in EVs case
Oh okay I understand. But would scum not know the same thing we do then? And their fake claim would surely be accurate? Rendering this whole thing null? :heston:

Ace

Reaction score
So if it's something you are trying to be cryptic about, why are you baiting me with posts about not knowing anything at all?

Because your claim is important as if you are scum and don't know what we know then your claim could be picked apart.

I'm somewhat cautious that it's quite as simple as Jeff and I think, though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh okay I understand. But would scum not know the same thing we do then? And their fake claim would surely be accurate? Rendering this whole thing null? :heston:

I would assume they'd have more information than just the colors in the OP :draper2

But as you may have deduced, this isn't the main crux of my suspicion at all

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because your claim is important as if you are scum and don't know what we know then your claim could be picked apart.

I'm somewhat cautious that it's quite as simple as Jeff and I think, though.

That's irrelevant to baiting me out though. My claim being important fine but saying I know nothing is just a poor attempt at getting some form of rise from me

:francis

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I would assume they'd have more information than just the colors in the OP :draper2

But as you may have deduced, this isn't the main crux of my suspicion at all

What is the main crux of your suspicion then Jeff?

You're talking definitively about information scum have and demanding claims but keep hiding what your main suspicion is and instead using very poor reaches to try and force more info out i.e exaggerating that I'm "firing off alignments".

Ace

Reaction score
That's irrelevant to baiting me out though. My claim being important fine but saying I know nothing is just a poor attempt at getting some form of rise from me

:francis
This isn't the intention at all. The entire premise of Jeff and my theory is that you not knowing what we know is because your claim is fake. It's not an indication of your ability or anything of that nature.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fine, cards on the fucking table if you're going to play games. I'm orange, and no where does it mention the galactic empire, and it certainly is not mentioned as my town aliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.