Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like one of my roles was to be able to talk to Kylo Ren, as well as search for him every night and if I find him, request he join town, and if he does neighbourize him. I got more roles than that tho.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser youre martyring tonight ya?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I only did one action this whole game and that was JK CP or I thought but, Alco bussed me onto Lethal so he says. I can use it tonight I got an idea on who I wanna use it on but, I can also use it on CP again to keep him safe from a NK if needed. I will leave that up to you guys.
Sure, protect me tonight

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
chris lethal odo grim team thats a combo lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There's one thing I'll say that'll make sense in case I flip and that's I used one of my roles on Shania/Poyser2.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Hiding behind Big Man. Saving us all the time and effort.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright I'm caught up. I'll semi-claim here. I got 3 roles, one of which is JOAT so basically 5 roles. Main character power and shit :cozy

JOAT - 1x Cop, 1x Faith Healer, 1x :jade
Copped Shania/Poyserv2 n1 (this was before Poyser had repped back in, I thought it was a good idea to cop a player I'm not expecting to gain a play-based read on), got back "target is not mafia". Kinda irritated here cause it said I'll learn the targets alignment, like in a positive way, not a negative one. I know we're kinda looking for the GF last so this result is to be taken with a pinch of salt, but since Poyser claimed Martyr I don't think he's anything but town regardless.
Used faith heal on myself n2, if you recall that's Barrys signature role which is protecting someone but undoing protection if they're already protected by other means. Thought I might be a kill choice n2 since Jeff called me confirmed town, probably not the best usage.
Third role ( :jade ) I will use on OMB tonight, gonna target OMB I will. @OMB if you are town you will not JK me tonight.

4th role is Kylo Ren recruiter/messenger, Kylo and I talked n1 with Smark as the middle man. Our communication was formatted as Smark quoting a message from Kylo Ren and I imagine for Kylo it was the same except a quote from Rey Skywalker.

The person communicating with me was playing Kylo Ren the character and tried to talk me into joining their side in a very flavourful way, seems like Jeff had a means to recruit me to his side as well. In the PMs I concealed my identity by typing completely unlike I usually would, and it worked since if you look at Jeffs reaction to me saying the words he told me to say, he had no idea it was me. We talked briefly and informed each other that we had the means to recruit one another and agreed to keep our options open while not exchanging info about which players we actually were, also we agreed that for him the words to request recruitment were "I liked Episode 1", and for me it would be "Vader was legend". Ultimately we used those to confirm our identity to each other in thread. I thought it had to be a theme nerd who knows how to conceal their identity by pulling something like that, and who also was around right at the end of n1, so I ultimately tried to recruit CP and failed. By n2 Jeff and I had made contact in thread and I knew it was him, so me visiting him n2 was the attempt to neighbourize him.

5th role could be an ace in the hole and I'll keep it secret for now. Think I missed a good opportunity to use it tho.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Apart from that claim I got nothing much to add, we seem to be in a great position and I can't think of much to say or do other than narrow down POE as much as possible.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Tweet looking like he is going for a hail mary here

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So we know now if anything funny happens you are to blame tweet cause like you wont ever tell the world what you are lol. Plus your putting alot of this on the facts of things when the guy who could confirm this is dead. If its not barry you def are going to be shot up my list I already said what im doing.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's say if you can bring yourself to trust me and not jailkeep me tonight, you'll be confirmed town tomorrow. That sound good? @CraigPelton could I ask you to watch me tonight?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I realize the others probably know you don't really have a point with your suspicions of me, but consider these:

1. Rey is like the main character of this game, and nobody CCed my character claim, so that part of my claim probably isn't a lie.
2. I claimed to have 5 roles, some of which I haven't used yet. There's no need for me to make such an extravagant claim if it wasn't the truth, claiming to have, say, the Kylo Recruiter and the Cop shot perhaps would be completely sufficient.
3. Jeff called me confirmed town cause he got messages from Rey Skywalker, and I used a codeword to reveal my identity to him in this thread which he immediately and clearly reacted to. He flipped town so you have no reason to believe he was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.