let face it....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
nobody gives shit about the divas in the wwe these days

Reaction score
Agreed.

There's too many of them now anyways, and because so many are blonde, nobody gives a shit.

Keep Mickie James and Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly and Maryse can be Valets otherwise FIRE ALL THE REST

...god...

Reaction score
Also the fact that most of them are ugly.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well considering that the Bellas are just eye candy they can leave.

maty619

Reaction score
I have heard so many people say get rid of all the Divas except for Maryse, Beth, Gail and Mickie but that would make the divas division even worse, you comlain about seeing Cena vs Trips to often and that has happened what 5 times (?) but with this alternative we would see the same match about 20 times in one year, so imo that isn't too good of an idea. Either get rid of the Divas all together or keep them all.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If they give the Divas their own show (when NXT ends? Replace Superstars?) they can actually push people instead of just having seemingly random 8 Diva tag matches every week. Then they would be able to weed out the filler and bring in real women wrestlers.

Klide

Reaction score
Tbh if they got their own show who would actually watch it? Thats the only show TNA could beat in the ratings.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I stopped being a fan of actual women's wrestling in 2006 when Lita and Trish retired, thinking any women's wrestling match is good wrestling is terrible...I don't pay attention to women's wrestling though these days so I go by looks... Call me shallow, but that is that.

That is what it boils down to. There is a women's wrestling division on both shows. Every women wrestler they have is terrible at their job except 2-3 whom are never treated with the respect they deserve. So why bother paying attention to WOMEN'S WRESTLING if it isn't serving it's own purpose anymore.

They should rename it to the "One Big Ass Slut-a-Thon while still being PG"

Klide

Reaction score
That is what it boils down to. There is a women's wrestling division on both shows. Every women wrestler they have is terrible at their job except 2-3 whom are never treated with the respect they deserve. So why bother paying attention to WOMEN'S WRESTLING if it isn't serving it's own purpose anymore.

They should rename it to the "One Big Ass Slut-a-Thon while still being PG"

Let me guess Gail, Mickie, and Natalya?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
A diva show would be as fail as Wrestlicious is lol

Reaction score
Lmao, a lot of horny men would watch that shit to see the divas wrestle, it may be a good idea. Or.. fire all the divas not doing shit.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Nobody may care, but that doesn't mean they should get rid of the Divas division. They can make it mean something (Trish/Lita main evented RAW in 05) if they actually book them smart and put time and effort into creating storylines/feuds for the girls. Obviously the WWE (un)creative team has no plans to do that anytime soon, so this is what we're stuck with

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
SD womens get more love in Creative than RAW tbh