Lesnar: Win or Lose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What will be Brock Lesnar's outcome this Saturday Night?

• Brock Lesnar wins...F-5 keeps on spinning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Lesnar losses...F-5 spins back to wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtremebadass

:ibbanana:

Alright, since Brock Lesnar was bound to be the hottest thing in an MMA section on a PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING forum, I decided to make a poll for Lesnar's upcoming fight. It's pretty basic, win or loss. There is no draw, there is no nothing. Only in certain circumstance it can be a draw, or a no contest, but it's Lesnar, it's not going to be one of those fights, so which side are you on. Do you stick with the force or the dark side?

J

From that interview that was posted earlier Lesnar sounds like he's learned from his mistakes. So i see no reason why he can't pull out a win. He has the build and endurance. So with the inexperience gone a little. There's nothing to hold him back.

Travis40

I saw Lesnar's last fight and he looked really impressive, I really thought he was going to win, but he made one minor mistake that cost him the entire fight. I think he's had more time to prepare and I think he gonna win this fight easily.

xtremebadass

Wow, 100% for Lesnar winning, that's not a surprise, but I did vote he is going to win because he has knockout power no doubt about it. Plus, he is a big dude, I mean come on! He has to keep eating to keep the weight on, he doesn't even have to break a sweat making weight. He is a beast and all he needs is a solid 2 and a half minutes.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He should be ready by now, he's had time to learn from his mistakes.

xtremebadass

Have you seen him lately? He is huge! I can't even explain it anymore, he isn't jacked up like Batista style, he is unlike anything I have ever seen though. Way different from his WWE days.

Alright it's 6:1 Lesnar winning, let's get some other votes it.

J

brock-lesnar.jpg

Holy shit. But yea I knew he was changing he style up. Seen him in Muscle and Fitness a few months ago and noticed change. He scares me now more then he used to.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I took Lesner in my picks but I don't think it's going to be a cakewalk for him. Herring is no joke, he has way more experience than Lesner and has been in there with some of the greats. Fedor gave him a beating and he didn't go out easily (actually it was a stoppage after the first round).

Reaction score
He looked great vs. Mir but he wasn't prepared to defend a submission, obviously. He has the power and the wrestling. I've watched that fight a few times and saw he could've slowed down tried for an arm triangle choke or armbar. Not that I'm an expert but just an observation.

CenaMark54

This is the pefect matchup for Lesnar. Herring isn't a submission guy and the crowd is gonna be behind Lesnar big time.

I predict he will win in under two minutes then throw out a challenge to Nogueira after the match.

MTG

Reaction score
This is the pefect matchup for Lesnar. Herring isn't a submission guy and the crowd is gonna be behind Lesnar big time.

I predict he will win in under two minutes then throw out a challenge to Nogueira after the match.

Not gonna happen, Nogueira is coaching the next ultimate fighter series against frank mir, so mir vs nogueira is happening. And quite frankly Brock doesn't deserve a title shot just yet.

If lesnar wins i see him either facing Mark coleman (which was supposed to happen if coleman didn't get injured), Cheik Kongo (if kongo wins) or Andrei Arlovski

xtremebadass

Arlovski is busy with Barnett at Affliction in October. I can see him facing Gonzaga, that would be pretty sweet to see Gonzaga get his ass kicked by the Next Big Thing.

CenaMark54

^^^When you are the biggest draw in the history of the UFC and making $300,000 per fight, they hotshot you right to the title picture.

MTG

Reaction score
Well even if they wanted to give him a shot, nogueira is busy with mir. So thats out of the question regardless. Shit XBA didn't think of that, so i'm guessing lesnar vs Kongo ufc 91? Something along those lines.

Fuck the HW division is seriously lacking talent. Maybe Werdum could face lesnar

xtremebadass

Kongo vs. Lesnar? I would crap my pants, I love Cheick Kongo, he is an awesome fighter, but against Lesnar? That would definitley be interesting.