Lesnar Open to Host RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
ESPN said:
UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar spoke to ESPN.com this week and had some interesting things to say about his brush with death earlier this year, how UFC President Dana White compares to WWE boss Vince McMahon and whether he'd ever return to the wrestling promotion that put his name on the map.

His Medical Illness: "I've put myself in this category as this confrontational person who creates controversy, but for people to grasp what was happening and to be like, "Holy s---, I might never be able to see this guy fight again!" That saddened them more than anything probably. I'm sure some of them said, 'I hope that son of a b---- dies.' I don't know. I'm sure there are people out there like that, but that's just the way it is... My hands [are my biggest weakness right now]. I'm constantly working on my hands, I'm constantly working on my ground game, and constantly trying not to get satisfied with where I'm at with my career and where I'm at as an athlete. I'm somewhat happy, but never satisfied...

Dana White vs. Vince McMahon: "If I had to say one thing about Vince [McMahon] it would be ruthless. If I had to say something about Dana [White] it would be diligent and somewhat brilliant. Two different approaches to business."

Guest Hosting WWE RAW: "I had a great run with WWE. WWE gave me great visibility, I met my wife there, and I got paid a lot of money, it was just my time to go. I sensed it. I was smart enough to leave. That's the bottom line... I wouldn't be opposed to [a one night only return to the WWE]. I'm still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I'd never say never."

Still, despite him being open to it, I doubt Dana would want anything to do with "fake wrestling" as he always calls it.

Still watching him F5 Hornswoggle, and Evan Bourne would be amazing<3.

Your thoughts?

Reaction score
I reckon it'd be fucking amazing, lol. We could have an eight sided ring night, lol. and the main event...takes place in a steel cage match :p

but in all seriousness it would be pretty badass. i can imagine the pop he'd get, lol.

J...

Reaction score
Why would Dana be against it? Its win win. He can use WWE to target new UFC fans. Plus WWE fans get to see Lesnar in a WWE ring again. Dana's used his fame up to this point, why would he have a problem using it more?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Because he's always stating the obvious difference between professional wrestling, and MMA. Also, it'd be hard for kayfabe lines not to be broken, and Dana would look like the BIGGEST hypocrite ever.

J...

Reaction score
Its not like he's Couture or Liddell. Its Brock Lesnar, he got his start in WWE. Thats where all his fame steams from. Dana can understand that and if Lesnar asked to host Raw Im sure Dana would let him, either that or have a pissed off Heavyweight on his hands.

Reaction score
He might do it. I'm looking more forward to when The Rock returns later in the year. That's gonna be unreal.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
He might do it. I'm looking more forward to when The Rock returns later in the year. That's gonna be unreal.

I'll believe that when I see it.

Personally I would love to see Lesnar host RAW tbh. I was always a Lesnar fan in the WWE. I mean sure Dana White does hate professional wrestling but this is to big of a chance to pass up. I don't see why he would pass up basically free advertisting to one of the biggest audiences around the world.

The only drawback would be the potential injury to Lesnar, because let's face it if he does host RAW, somebody is getting F5'ed.