Les Misérables

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Finally saw this last night and HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING!

I was really looking forward to it once a few of my friends who I assumed would hate this movie said how much they enjoyed it, and I wasn't disappointed at all. Russel Crowe was definitely my favorite part of the movie, any scene with him in it was badass. The song-form dialogue didn't bother me at all, I actually think it made the movie better.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Nice review I saw it last week and having seen the stage version too think this did some justice to it.

The sets were brilliantly designed, the direction really exciting, it was visually good and a fine cast really gave it their all. Was a little disapointed with Anne Hathaway, just think she was a little malodramatic and they tried a little too hard to make her look unattractive, am usually a big fan. But the likes of Jackman and Crowe were great, also enjoyed Carter and Cohan as the dodgy inn-keepers thought they showed good comic timing. Really enjoyed it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah Hathaway was disappointing to me too as she was one of the things I was looking forward to most. The rest of the cast was amazing though.