Legit feuds.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao :laugh::laugh:. So much win.

As for Taker terrifying HBK, it's hard to imagine HBK being such a douche when you see him now. Christianity has really mellowed him out.

I heard people say that that's bull too! :shock:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sheamus = When he's a heel he'll be an asshole. Go Yoshi Tatsu

Hopefully Sheamus matured over the years.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Randy Orton vs the diva search girls. I remember reading Randy leaving a present for one of the girls in a paperbag. Any girl that rolled their eyes at Randy got 'the treatment' from him

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Randy Orton vs the diva search girls. I remember reading Randy leaving a present for one of the girls in a paperbag. Any girl that rolled their eyes at Randy got 'the treatment' from him

Didn't he apparently shit in one of their gym bags or something?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:

For some reason I giggled. Orton used to be such a douche until he had a kid apparently.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy does seem the type to be a total douche. Just get that feeling.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Randy does seem the type to be a total douche. Just get that feeling.

Agreed he even looked like the poster boy for douches before he got those tribal tats covered.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Agreed he even looked like the poster boy for douches before he got those tribal tats covered.

So true.

And it's so grim doing that to a girl. Obvs because she refused to go out with him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As said before, he's apparently changed now. The locker room was full of absolute dicks, and still is. What do you expect from built up men who live on the road surrounded by "hot divas"?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Miz got well and truly harassed by JBL early in his career.

Goldberg had heat with a lot of guys, the tussle with Jericho was just an example of when it boiled over.

Punk got heat from a lot of guys (especially Undertaker and HHH) during his first championship run due to Punk being unprofessional (showing up late to shows, that sort of thing), apparently. Punk has learned his lesson and is now one of the locker room leaders, according to accounts I've heard/read.

wk