Legends

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

because maybe it would make sense in the story. If Hulk Hogan faces, Paul London, how believable would it be for Pauly to beat him? Ric Flair has beaten LOTS of people. He's won the tag titles with Roddy Piper and won the IC Belt from Carlito. Sometimes it makes sense for the legend to win.

But thats not going to happen. This is pretty pointless to me. I guess its just my thoughts though

C4

The Legends should be used to push the Younger Talent no doubt but not this way, WWE is really using the Legends the wrong way, Now a win over Hacksaw Jim Duggan means nothing. I know he was not that big of a guy back in his time but remember when he came to the WWE back in 2005 They were like "The Winner of the very first Royal Rumble, the legend of legends" where did it all go?? On the other hand, a win over Ric Flair means alot because WWE has used him the right way made him win the IC Championship and a short run as Tag Team Champion. Sgt.Slaugther, Mick Foley they are nothing now, A win over Sgt.Slaughter means nothing, Orton killed his Legend twice; WWE should have let him win in some or the other match with some Older guy to build him up so that a win over him means something.