Legends and the name changing members

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
whats it look like I'm doing???

I've always been anti-name change. Its annoying, idk who the fuck people are and whats the point?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its so annoying it even wirse when you can't check there previous names because you can't view there profile coz they don't follow you

on another note where the fuck is seabs? Has he changed his name or has he just not been on for a while?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just want to know why my name was changed back. Crayo was open, I took it, umadbro?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Its so annoying it even wirse when you can't check there previous names because you can't view there profile coz they don't follow you

on another note where the fuck is seabs? Has he changed his name or has he just not been on for a while?
OHHHHHHHH THATS WHY! I wondered why I couldn't see some previous names. Derp

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm JeebaK obviously. Go middle eastern. Miz sucks. 18 year old parents are failures. I love 12 year old flat chested girls.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was just Eddy335, you know that troll from MP.