Legends and the name changing members

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
We should change this shit. Legends should have say, 3 times in 30 days, but if you use all 3 there is an extra 30 day wait or something.

Some of the members here change names literally every week, some twice per week - and sure, i've changed my name a grip of times, but it is a pain in the ass in IWT to figure out what idiot is facing who today when their name changes constantly. FFS even a message to Legends telling them to keep one part of their fucking name (like Aids for me) or keeping their original userbar would be great. Even you, Great White Crayo/Xanth.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wasn't there a plugin where you could see past usernames and number of changes?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't there a plugin where you could see past usernames and number of changes?
i think it's still there, but so much work. It took me weeks to realize you weren't shadow.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, go to the user's profile and click "Previous Names" right above the "Write something" box.
And still have no idea how that happened with Shadow still being Shadow

Still is a good idea to have something on the userbar distinguishing who's who, you're right.

EDIT: @JwabTV on Twitter gave you away, maybe everyone should have their Twittahs linked lol

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yeah, go to the user's profile and click "Previous Names" right above the "Write something" box.
And still have no idea how that happened with Shadow still being Shadow

Still is a good idea to have something on the userbar distinguishing who's who, you're right.

EDIT: @JwabTV on Twitter gave you away, maybe everyone should have their Twittahs linked lol
Changed it so it has Jwab in front so people want to tag me. I didn't know people could lose track of me :'( Sorry Aids, I know you want to keep tabs on the greatest thing the world has ever seen.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, before seeing the Twitter thing I thought you were Dazzle.

No hard feelings, Aids.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, before seeing the Twitter thing I thought you were Dazzle.

No hard feelings, Aids.
9dfb37f9644593d60769f340817c3d59.jpg
come at me bro.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Dazzle has been doing it a lot lately too. I have done it only once. From tripinthead69 to Trip in the Head and thats it lol

Reactions: Jonathan

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly have no clue who ppl are a lot of the time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I change it every once in a while, but weekly? Some members are looking at 40+ changes annually, that is fucked.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
can we just get rid of smurfs doing shitty name changes? hate that shit fuck you all die seriously omg

Reactions: THG? and Snowman1