Legendkillerpunk, GTFO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

u gtfo without me what would you have done huh? Picked your nose? had a wank? put coloured people as your avatar and myspace picture? I mean dude seriously do you think your cool when you post 1 liners? i dont i think your a small boy in a big world.

niggles

Reaction score
wtf are you talking about?

we don't need you anymore...

LKP

Anymore? So you did before then? Niggles your about as much use as a used condom. No go and NIGGLE somewhere else. Oh yeah by the way its my thread so shoooooooooooo

niggles

Reaction score
ok im gonna go niggle around then...

LKP

Go on then go niggle about and pick your nose and stare at the walls.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
HAHA just when i thought this forum could not get anymore fucking stupid or low here it starts again. Blaze go ahead become the king of the mongs i could not care less. I'm just amazed your happy to be the Blue here. Your kind of like the way mick foley in tna now. And sex power to name a thread LKP GTFO just sums up whats wrong with this thread. Blaze im sure you know who iam, if we would team up this forum would shut down lol.

1. If I just agree with them and shit maybe one day they will stop because they do this shit just to get laughs knowing we get pissed. If we stop getting pissed well then they will move on.

2. If we teamed up then the epic threads would get...well more epic...but you said your sure I know who you are. Not really but alright i'll find out I hope.

3. Well there is no three I just wanted to show them how high I can count now.

LKP

3. Well there is no three I just wanted to show them how high I can count now.

Made me laugh there lol. Yeah so if we dont reply anymore to this thread the bad men will go away?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No you can reply just laugh at there joke and don't get mad because really when you get mad that boost there ego and they do it more to get there ego boosted more because there little smurfs.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team