Legend Status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Ohhhh noooz another thread by me about legend status >.<

Sooo I figured out there's only one way I'm goin to get it and thats to have been a mod so since I have a ton of extra time on my hands since I'm cuttin back on my bad habits I figure I'll just put all my time into one section besides Casual. I'll post so much and make such good posts they'll be forced to make me a mod.

Soooo what section should it be, I'll leave it up to you guys cause I have no idea. lolz

PeepShow

I thought you didn't want to be associated w/ wrestling and a wrestling forum because you don't get the fappin chicks if you do so.

-TJ-

Legend status is reserved for me first.

Then, and only then, can you have it.

J

I thought you didn't want to be associated w/ wrestling and a wrestling forum because you don't get the fappin chicks if you do so.

I thought everyone realized that was just me bored and trollin by now. Check the thread lolz. Thats not me lolz.

We're not hiring right now. Leave a resume though.

Give me a section that needs help and I'll leave a resume by postin enough lolz.

Legend status is reserved for me first.

Then, and only then, can you have it.

I been here long =P

Kizza

176 rep. Kthnx. I believe I'm qualified, and second most popular on this forum. K gtfo.

-TJ-

I have the hopes and praises of my peers, all you have is useless rep.

I rest my case. Check please.

Kizza

Read the Rate The Member results thread. I came second. You're not on the list.

@Peep, we all want to be you when we grow up.