Legend membership trial.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I was thinking a bit and thought we have a lot of new users and an idea came to my mind. What if we had a 1 month trial membership?

The old WF members know what's the upgrade about and some of the new members know it too, but what if they aren't convinced on paying 8 dollars for that feature? I think it can be a good idea to have the trial membership because it can be cheaper and people will experience what does it feel to be legend for one month and if they like it they'll buy a longer upgrade or they'll renew the upgrade they bought. Some people say that being legend is the best thing in this site while others say that being legend is only worthy if you want to change your username or usertitle.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
If you don't have $8 for 6 months, you're not likely to have $2-4 for a trial. Not needed at all.

Reactions: Rogue

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't see a need for a trial legends membership. If people just want to try it then they can get the 6 month version. That's like no money at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Solidus answered it. No need to hate on suggestions though people, I welcome them with open arms.

Our new legend system is subscription based anyway, so a trial would just be a lesser subscription than our other packages. I can't offer less time as a legend than I have already, as it's simply not profitable. I've made the prices as cheap as I possibly can, still hoping it contributes largely to the hosting bill.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. Give people 2 days free legend (if you can) and give them access to what we all get. If they dont want it? Bummer, but it willl add a ton of members who see why it's worth it.

We should also have more than just 18+ shit in the legends section, i love the BHR links.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think it's a great idea. Give people 2 days free legend (if you can) and give them access to what we all get. If they dont want it? Bummer, but it willl add a ton of members who see why it's worth it.

We should also have more than just 18+ shit in the legends section, i love the BHR links.

I try to post dvds and stuff but no one cares lol